Irish crisis and capital flight

With rising unemployment and shrinking jobs, there is currently discreet talk about a run on Irish banks with large amounts of money leaving the country. This puts more pressure on the government. What is the withdrawal limit? Is there anyone who would advise which jobs are the worst hit in 2012 with the Irish debt crisis?

Hello!

Unfortunately there are many occurrences in Ireland because of the crisis. I already withdrew my entire savings from one troubled bank (Permanent TSB). I read that Irish Nationwide Bank remains deep in trouble just like it's counterpart: Anglo Irish Bank and AIB Bank. The crisis is forcing people to work off the books for cash into the hand. The job crisis is worsening and some have to emigrate.

RobbieIE wrote:

Hello!

Unfortunately there are many occurrences in Ireland because of the crisis. I already withdrew my entire savings from one troubled bank (Permanent TSB). I read that Irish Nationwide Bank remains deep in trouble just like it's counterpart: Anglo Irish Bank and AIB Bank. The crisis is forcing people to work off the books for cash into the hand. The job crisis is worsening and some have to emigrate.

How are the doctor's job there?