Visa for my wife

jerbeng wrote:

I just want to ask if marriage certificate with red ribbon required to have a visit visa? my husband is working in saudi arabia for 5years..and his salary is above 6000sar but he is just an operator of one of the largest company there in KSA...he' muslim...he wanted me to bring me there as well as our kids..but for now he decided to bring me first. do i need a medical? and marriage certificate red-ribboned? pls reply asap

'marriage certificate red-ribboned?' - I am not sure I get you here. What your husband needs to do is apply for the visa with all relevant documents and hopefully he will be able to get the visa. Has he tried this before ? You need to do medical once the visa is to be endorsed in your passport.

Hi,
Im new to this forum Im a Respiratory therapist working in MOH , recently i got married , now im processing for my family visa ... i just want to clarify my doubt. Do i need to add my name as a surname in my wife's paasport to get a family visa ?? Plz help ..thank you in advance

Arun

arunprasadmurugesan wrote:

Hi,
Im new to this forum Im a Respiratory therapist working in MOH , recently i got married , now im processing for my family visa ... i just want to clarify my doubt. Do i need to add my name as a surname in my wife's paasport to get a family visa ?? Plz help ..thank you in advance

Arun

Not necessary, when you request for the visa or at the time of the application process make sure that you mention your wife's name exactly as in the passport. No need to change the wife's name to reflect your relation, you need to do that with the marriage certificate.

Hi,
My name is wazeem. I live in Sri Lanka. I wil b movin to
Saudi recently. I got marrid recently. Can I take my wife with me

Plz tel me abt tis. I realy don't know anythin regardin tis.

wazeem wrote:

Hi,

You need to come to KSA first on work visa and then apply for the family visa to bring your dependents. If you are coming on visit visa , the visa should be issued for you and wife at the same time and then she can come with you.

HRGuru wrote:
wazeem wrote:

Hi,

You need to come to KSA first on work visa and then apply for the family visa to bring your dependents. If you are coming on visit visa , the visa should be issued for you and wife at the same time and then she can come with you.

That's the only possibility. :one

HI Mr.Omrani,

Can you please suggest me that can i get VISA for my wife,,

Actually i have offer from Maaden alluminum and my joining is in last week of may 2013, but company is refused to give me familly status ( as offered grade is low than required for familly status)..

So can i get VISA for my wife after few months..i am so confused to take decision as i don't have fare information..

please tell me the ways

thanks

Hi Mr.omrani,

can you please tell me how can i get VISA for my wife as my joining to one of the company in Ras al khair in last week of may 2013, and i m newly married and want to take my wife with me in KSA ,

but company is not giving familly status ( as my offered grade of job is low than required..technician)

so is there any procedure to get visa for my wife tell me the ways,,
also please suggest how is the culture of living for other religion peoples in KSA cities..

thank you

u can take viza by your own in which city are you ?

nrk wrote:

HI Mr.Omrani,

Can you please suggest me that can i get VISA for my wife,,

Actually i have offer from Maaden alluminum and my joining is in last week of may 2013, but company is refused to give me familly status ( as offered grade is low than required for familly status)..

So can i get VISA for my wife after few months..i am so confused to take decision as i don't have fare information..

please tell me the ways

thanks

You can get visa for your wife even if the company does not support you, in this case all expenses related will have to be paid by you. One thing to note is the profession they give you in your iqama. If its technician and above then you can bring the family as dependents or then you might need to change the profession accordingly.

asalamu alekum! good day...

my name is aisha filipina from philippines, 33.yo married to a saudian from riyadh and my husband would like to bring me to riyadh..i would like to know what type of visa is good for me,i want to know what is the procedure of marriage visa. jazakhal khair!plz.kindly reply. t.y

aishayosef2013 wrote:

asalamu alekum! good day...

my name is aisha filipina from philippines, 33.yo married to a saudian from riyadh and my husband would like to bring me to riyadh..i would like to know what type of visa is good for me,i want to know what is the procedure of marriage visa. jazakhal khair!plz.kindly reply. t.y

Where did he marry you - in Philippines and was his marriage approved by relevant authorities. Normally for Saudi's to marry foreigners they need permit before. Did he have one. If so he can bring you here as his wife.

asalamu alekum sir! good day! :)Thank you very much for the reply...we got married here in the philippines last january 18,2013.. we have the marriage certificate the imam and my parents were present with stamped from saudi embassy here..my question how long will it takes to bring me to saudi and how is the procedure....thank you so much again in advnce.. allah bless!

aishayosef2013 wrote:

asalamu alekum sir! good day! :)Thank you very much for the reply...we got married here in the philippines last january 18,2013.. we have the marriage certificate the imam and my parents were present with stamped from saudi embassy here..my question how long will it takes to bring me to saudi and how is the procedure....thank you so much again in advnce.. allah bless!

You need to check this with your husband and his plans. Normally this is a very tedious process since they are not allowed to marry from outside and have to get permission before. Did you husband had this permission before ? The attested marriage certificate may come useful in the future when he is trying to get your visa. In all cases - you need to speak to you husband about all the process and how you can be here.

thank you very much for the reply...
my husband told me he got already the permit from the ministry of interior in riyadh last january 2013... and told me he will get me a marriage visa in shaa allah... jazakhal khairun.. :) more power!

asalamu alekum!
i just want to ask about the residency visa how is the procedure? is it the same visa with marriage visa...? thank you so much in advance!

aishayosef2013 wrote:

asalamu alekum!
i just want to ask about the residency visa how is the procedure? is it the same visa with marriage visa...? thank you so much in advance!

Walaikum salam,

glad to hear that your husband already has the permit. What he needs to do now is get the marriage certificate also and apply for residence permit / dependent visa for you. He will have to apply that here with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and then send to you to be processed from the Saudi Embassy in Philippines. Once you get the visa you will arrive in KSA and you will be added as wife into his Family ID.

haha .. stop kidding with us... if he is saudi that what else you need??

asalamu alekum w.tw.thank you so much for the reply..
alhamdulillah now i have the idea and what i should do....in shaa allah. allah bless! jazhakal khair!

dear sister . saudi have no issues to get the viza :) they are saudi nationals and ur his wife what the problem i cant see.

hi! thank for the message... because i dont have any idea about the procedures of getting saudi visa for employment visa and marriage visa i think its not the same procedures,.,..thats it!
thank you! good day!:)

Hey i wanted to ask you a Question?A Family entered the country on Umrah Visa however it expired long ago as they overstayed i would like to know if they can make a Iqama in this current situation as per today's news or do they have to go on Exit.Kindly note that the Husband has divorced her and this women has 3 kids.Appreciate if you could answer the question.

trytobekool83 wrote:

Hey i wanted to ask you a Question?A Family entered the country on Umrah Visa however it expired long ago as they overstayed i would like to know if they can make a Iqama in this current situation as per today's news or do they have to go on Exit.Kindly note that the Husband has divorced her and this women has 3 kids.Appreciate if you could answer the question.

Family entered on Umrah visa and over stayed - Illegal and all of them will leave in Exit with penalties or possible Jail term or both under the current laws.

If need to stay legally, husband needs to find a job and then exit and come on new visa (work). The wife and kids if divorced cannot be accommodated as his dependents in this case.

Thanks for the reply..

Assalamualaikum,

i have engineer visa can i bring my wife and parents on permanent family visa at same time.

Regards
Imran

Thank you so much for the  reply !!!

imran747 wrote:

Assalamualaikum,

i have engineer visa can i bring my wife and parents on permanent family visa at same time.

Regards
Imran

No, not at the same time. It might be possible if you have good wasta. But not under the normal process.

i have just accepted a teaching job with Princess noura university, how can i my husband come with me.  He is my mahram and i can't go without him

riz.m wrote:

i have just accepted a teaching job with Princess noura university, how can i my husband come with me.  He is my mahram and i can't go without him

You can arrive and start without Mahram, or ask the company to issue the visa for the husband at the same time.

Does anyone know if it's possible for a woman who leaves on exit/re-entry for vacation to come back to Saudi on an employment visa with a company? I've been under my husband as a dependent, but my company-to-be wants me to enter under their sponsorship only. They don't want to do an iqama transfer when I come back.

Any information or tips would be much appreciated! :)

Thanks.

Hi salaman.

Your answers are very much clear and informative also. Thanks a lot.

A small query where ur experts advice is required.

For applying for family visa , is my marriage certificate and birth certificate  is need to be attested from mofa and saudi embassy in india.

Pls reply as it is creating big confusion in my mind.

As far as I know only Marriage certificate is required to be translated(arabic) and attested, if you are applying for your kids then Birth certificates of kids to be attested .

if you are already out of Kingdom on Exit-Entry Visa and extended your stay at your home country till your ERE expired then there are very tough chances for you to return to KSA even on new visa as your finger prints are stored with the Ministry of labor's Database inline to your existing visa and status as dependent.

Heard there is time line for this of 2 years as you can come on a new visa after 2 years but not sure though.

fondue wrote:

Does anyone know if it's possible for a woman who leaves on exit/re-entry for vacation to come back to Saudi on an employment visa with a company? I've been under my husband as a dependent, but my company-to-be wants me to enter under their sponsorship only. They don't want to do an iqama transfer when I come back.

Thanks.

You cant leave in ERE and come back on a work visa if you have been living here in KSA as a dependent. You need to exit first and then come back on the work visa. You cannot do transfer as well while being a dependent through the normal channels.

HRGuru wrote:
fondue wrote:

Thanks.

You cant leave in ERE and come back on a work visa if you have been living here in KSA as a dependent. You need to exit first and then come back on the work visa. You cannot do transfer as well while being a dependent through the normal channels.

You seem to be the first person who actually understands my question! The whole thing's confusing I know. The thing is I've heard conflicting reports.

I spoke with an HR person at a major company here (a former employer) and he told me that I can. But now you're saying I can't. Would you mind telling me how you know that I really can't. I just want to know because I need something to act on. Honestly, I'm thoroughly confused and just a little bit anxious. 

Has anyone on this forum gone through this exact same thing?

HRGuru wrote:
fondue wrote:

Thanks.

Yes, so you were right. Thank you for the information.

I just spoke to my old Saudi Representative and he told me that I must do a final exit. A dependent cannot get a work visa from overseas if she has left on an exit/re-entry visa. She would have to leave on final exit, get the work visa and then come back under the sponsorship of her new company.

Much appreciated, thank you. (Although I'm not happy with the HR person just telling me whatever he thinks. I wish people would confirm the information they give out!)

Wanted to reply confirming what HRGuru said. But I can see your query has been resolved.

I believe there is a norm these days not to take information that you get first hand as real and people always tend to go for a second opinion. I see a lot of it happening here in EB. Not that its bad but in every issue some times takes a toll on the person themselves and on the people who give information. I see myself repeating the same issues over and then re confirming to the same people again.

I am sure that I am not right all the time nor do I know all the legal implications here in KSA. 10 years in HR has given me some bits of knowledge that I wished to share with all. The answers I give are the legal / normal way to the best of my knowledge. But then again we are in KSA and my experiences has proved that anything is possible here as well. I am sure this platform is used not just to share thoughts, but to gather and verify information as well.

This above ranting is not addressed to any one specific but felt the need to let it out after so many recent posts here in EB.

I have 2 years Diploma in Civil Drafstman from pakistan.i have a good offer in KSA.Can i get Family visa?

What is the profession on the Visa???