Czech for foreigners??? where is the best course?

hey you out there ! i've just been for a while in the czech rep and i would absolutely like to understand the local ppl and to be able to speak at least some basics of the czech language. Could anybody give away the good places where you study/studied? any good recommendation would be appreciated ;) thanks

[Moderated: no free ads pls]

Hi,

I could recommend the CIC org if you are living in Prague, Center for Integration of Foreigners. Try to google it, and put it in google translate to translate it into english.
The price is 50 czk / one and half hour which is very reasonable

good luck with czech :)

well i live in cork and i have been able to speak czech a bit..good luck!!

I have great experience with Czech Language Training Centre
czlt.cz in Prague, Zizkov. The teachers are really nice, friendly and very helpful. I wouldnŽt consider myslef a natural language talent and I am quite shy, but they helped me to be more confident and IŽd say I have a good progress. The price is also ok, so IŽd happily recommend this place :)

Hi, I would recommend you the ICP (International centre for foreigners) close to IP Pavlova, they are a non-profit organization and the course is for free, you just have to pay deposit at the beginning and when you finish the course, the deposit will be returned to you :) I believe they give you a certificate at the end ;)

As Helter suggested - try Czech Language Training in Prague, Zizkov. Great school, good teachers, who can make the lessons fun. The good thing is that you donŽt have to pay for the whole term but only for one month, which is very useful, if you come during the term or you are not staying for the whole one.