Security Clearance for a role in Abu Dhabi

Folks,
Has anyone had any issues in obtaining security clearance lately? Also how long does a security cleance generally take?
I have been offered a role in a reputable company, however they are waiting for clearance and it is taking a while.

Cheers

Hello Ali Nazir.

Welcome to Expat.com!

Hope other members will soon advise you.

Aurélie

I am selected at zayeed military hospital sharjah by interview at New Delhi in June 7th . Now I submit all attested documents and pcc from New Delhi . Can any one tell me how much time it will take to get my visa?

couple of months.

But GMS guy from Abu Dhabi that it will take 20-days ?

And first they told me that I need to join as early and almost at the end of July.. I then submit all necessary documents on20th of July .. And I resigned and my last day of my current hospital will be on10 th of august as I had to give notice period of one month ..

it depends as i remember my friend going for this interview last year. dont lose heart, but be prepared its worth the wait.

How much time it took for your friend to got visa? Is he also from India?

dont know, but its real slow in procesing stuff.

Hey .. Secuirty clearence is done . After couple of wks will fly to Abu Dhabi ..

Can any one tell me where is MSC unit. Located in Abu Dhabi ?military hospital Abu Dhabi