American woman moving to Turkey

WELL YOU SEE TURKISH MEN KNOW THAT RUSSIAN WOMAN ARE VERY SEXY JOHN

Hi John,

Can you please avoid using Caps lock on the forum please?

It will help to make your post more friendly, as actually Caps locks mean shouting :)

Thank you,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

Good luck :-)

Am Abel from AFRICA (Nigeria) am a graduate i wish to come to turkey.any help pls

I've always found Turkey to be quite safe, as long as you don't do anything that would wouldn't in other countries - go to bad neighbourhoods during the night alone etc.
Hope everyone is enjoying living here and finding lots of friends!

Hello,jadegl.How can i contact u?I m looking for american or english school in Antalya for my kids Grade-5 and Grade-9.Maybe u can advise some.Best regard irina

hi everybody .i am also mooving to antalya in 3mounths,i have been there once and i decided to live there.and your massages was very helpfull.it would be nice if someone who is living there and is an expat tell me a few things about living there.

Hi,
i live in Antalya since 6 years
Bülent

I used to live in antalya 2 years.. according to me itz the best city to live in turkey good luck :)

Hi everybody,
My name is Kursad.
Currently, I am in Los Angeles but I am permanently living at Antalya. I will be back in Antalya about mid April.
I have a son who is 6 years old and I am looking for a "American" teacher for him for English speaking lessons with American accent. If you are interested in, please send email to me (cilkursad[at]mynet.com is my email). Also, if you know any American or English child at my son's age living at Antalya, we can meet them. Lastly, if you know any speaking activity for more than one child at Antalya, please let me know. I am waiting for your feedback. Thanks and regards

Esma l congrulate you replied so nice  what excellent sense thanks of vourse it is safe to live there forever  hence many tourist come to rest in

Hello How are you? Would you like to get to know each other?

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please refer to the JOBS section on the green banner above.

I lived in there and I lived in Usa, it is not dangerous at all. Whoever you talk to consider those peoples friendship more than trusting that city. Its temperature reminds you Texas and people are nice, It is a tourism city so You will be seeing a lot of russians and germans in the peek season.Rent is cheap, I suggest you to live in Lara district in terms of quality of restaurants and neighbors, I lived in that district for 4-5 years, I can help you with accommodation if you contact with me.
Let me know if you have further questions,

Selena