Mum and toddlers groups.

Hi

I'm moving to Riyadh this week and would like to join a mum and toddler group or meet up with other mums. I'd also like to know the best indoor play parks for the toddler age (my son is a very active 21 month old) and whether there are any places I can take him to swim. I have heard there are some pools that don't allow kids.

Thanks

If you search the threads (use the 'google custom search' box, top right), I remember a discussion about this a few months back .  In fact, as I recall, the moms even have a FB page.

Hi!
I have 2 toddlers - 1,5 and 2,5 year old. Very active:)
We will be in DQ as of August would definitely like to meet other moms and their toddlers!

Hi,

We are also new to Riyadh (been here a month!)and would love to join a playgroup! My daughter is almost 2 (next month) and really needs some friends to play with (I need some other adults around, too!). Please contact me if you are interested.

Amy

We are also new in Riyadh, I have two kids, Sebastian, 9 years old and Isabella 20 months. Maybe we can do something.

Hi,

I have a 3 year old daughter and even I would love to be a part of a mum and toddler group.

Regards,
expatzs