Chamber of Commerce Stamp Issue

Can anybody help me with this Iqama transfer issue? My Kafeel has given me 3 papers for transfer of Iqama but they need to be legalized from Chamber of Commerce. As per the Kafeel, he didnt renew his establishment license,his office is in Kherj. Do i need to go all the way long to KHERJ CHAMBER OF COMMERCE to get the stamp done or it can be done from Riyadh as well by paying the Establishment fees for the current year myself?

Your best bet: Visit the CoC (I prefer visit the EuroMarche branch if you live in north of Riyadh. Or the Naseem branch. You won't find long queues there.

I don't think you can renew HIS commercial registration (CR). he has to do it *himself*.

He needs to renew his license, otherwise those papers don't mean a thing. And you need to go to the Kharj office as their databases aren't interlinked from the last time I checked, which was almost a year ago.

beezer wrote:

He needs to renew his license, otherwise those papers don't mean a thing. And you need to go to the Kharj office as their databases aren't interlinked from the last time I checked, which was almost a year ago.

They name it specifically e.g. "Chamber of Commerce of Riyad" (approx translation of Arabic name). Gives a feeling that inter-city integration is not in place. I agree.

beezer wrote:

:one

euromarche chamber of commerce branch is still operational?

Can anyone advise, what are the working hours of Riyadh chamber office whether it is open on Saturday for attestation? Actually I have to come to Riyadh for this attestation work only.