A new phone!

Hello,

I need a new phone and have decided on a HTC One X. However I haven't had much luck finding a store that sells them. I went by Jarir bookstore and the STC store close to Kingdom City earlier today - neither sold them.

The only place I have been able to find them is at nasa4ppc.com, but it doesn't seem like they have a normal retail store - only wholesale and mailorder (seeing how the Saudi mail system works plus the giving out creditcard information to a site like that doesn't really appeal all that much to me).

Does anyone know where I might find a shop that sells these in Riyadh?

Regards,
Kasper

Jawal Market (just infront of STC Compound in Al-Mursalat....nearest landmark is Hayat Mall).....its probably the biggest cellphone market in riyadh.

malisohail is right, and Mobily has the HTC One X as well.
check this out:
http://www.mobily.com.sa/portalu/wps/po … 3QSEhL2Vu/

Nice, thanks a lot!

Samsung Galaxy S3 is available now if you are still looking for new phone. Rated above htc One X.

I got the HTC One X a month ago now and I'm happy with it (except for its silly battery comsumption), so no need. But thanks for the heads up :)

fant wrote:

I got the HTC One X a month ago now and I'm happy with it (except for its silly battery comsumption), so no need. But thanks for the heads up :)

Fant

I have a iphone 4s and a Nokia 710 and both burn through the battery if you don't turn off the apps.

I am getting a little fed-up with STC where I live the 3G site keeps failing the packed data keeps stopping but the cell stays up. Just waiting for my broadband to be delivered, hopefully this week!

Martin Fin wrote:

I have a iphone 4s and a Nokia 710 and both burn through the battery if you don't turn off the apps.

Completely agree with you Martin, unless you stop these applications, they will eat ur batteries in a jiffy.

Also searching the 3G network repetitively drains the battries. Even my HTC is no good with batteries... :(

Martin Fin wrote:

Location service, poor 3G signal and push emails also drain battery

mizado.com looks pretty reliable