..Children on Father's Iqama with Mother living back home..

I have got a job in Saudi Arabia on family status and will be applying for the employment visa next month. I have recently come to know that hepatitis carriers are not allowed to get residence visas not even on the sponsorship of their husbands. My wife had Hepatitis C many years back but now has been fully cured. But her blood tests show that she has the antibodies in her blood. I have heard that authorities donot consider such cases even knowing the fact that they are not virus carriers. Please advise about the possibilities that she some hows can get the residence visa on my sponsorship.

Secondly, I have four kids, two school going. Supposedly my wife does not get the residence visa, is it possible that I get my school going kids the visa on my sponsorship and they start going to school in Saudi. In the meantime my wife may stay in Saudi on visit visa which we may extend on as and when required basis.

Please advise.

Hello addobia and welcome to Expat.com!

Hope that you'll soon be enlightened.;)

Do not hesitate to browse through the forum, it may help.

Harmonie.

addobia wrote:

Supposedly my wife does not get the residence visa, is it possible that I get my school going kids the visa on my sponsorship and they start going to school in Saudi. In the meantime my wife may stay in Saudi on visit visa which we may extend on as and when required basis.

Must not be a problem if kids have their own passports.

Stay on visit visas can be extended to 9 months long max.

bro who told u about dat AB thing its rather funy.. bro HCV remain cariers all lyf long but may be in dormant stage.. quantitative pcr always indicates copies of virus though may be very less in cured ones but it does exist. kher dun wory and contact m il tel u details

Dr Hassan

I need to ask you something My wife Anti HCV is positive but PCR is negative.Is it possible that she can get her medical clear here in KSA

Need your advice on this Please

Regards