Final Exit and Joining in Bahrain

I am going from KSA on Final Exit however I want to go direct to Bahrain to join my new company . I have heard that when leaving from Saudi Arabia on Final Exit one must go to point of Origin/Home Country as Saudi immigration authorities will not let one leave from any other destination. Please advice if it is possible , I want to join directly from here to my next job in Bahrain. (I have Pakistani Passport)

yeaa its true going  exit you should go to your home country. its not possible i think to go directly to Bahrain.

Hello salmish and welcome to Expat.com.

Hope other members will be able to give you good advices.

Thank you,
Aurélie

AurélieZ wrote:

Hope other members will be able to give you good advices.

Thank you,
Aurélie

:o Didn't get you Aurélie; @wilson's advice is not good? :)

Well, this is an interesting question.

I think this can be done.
Final exit must mean "Going from KSA for good" rather than "Going from KSA for good to home country".

Will check with someone.

@TheLegendLeads: Sorry my page was refreshed :)

---------------------
@wilson_derry: I am sorry, my page was refreshed. I am sure your advice was a good and helpful one :)

Aurélie

Thanks for your replies however I get more confused. Please if anyone know or have done it please let me know. I am very new in Saudi as well and dont know a lot about law here. Thanks for your time.

@ AurélieZ even my page was re freshed. when i replied to salmish after a long hour you respond. so still your page is refreshing :)

@ TheLegendLeads she don't like me lets wait for someone else to respond Good Answer :P

Appreciate all your kind responses and time.if this is the case that I have to go to my home country then can I do another thing, if I go Bahrain on normal exit Reentry and my Employer can cancel my Visa after my departure here from Saudi Arabia. Mean is Final Exit/visa cancelation is possible while not being in Saudi Arabia personaly?

Its not easy you cant cancel, if you don't have final exit from saudi you cant enter other country its a new rule without exit you will not be able to enter

salmish wrote:

Appreciate all your kind responses and time.if this is the case that I have to go to my home country then can I do another thing, if I go Bahrain on normal exit Reentry and my Employer can cancel my Visa after my departure here from Saudi Arabia. Mean is Final Exit/visa cancelation is possible while not being in Saudi Arabia personaly?

You don't have to go home.  I know several people who didn't--rather, got tickets out of country to where they wanted to go.

Alliecat wrote:

You don't have to go home.  I know several people who didn't--rather, got tickets out of country to where they wanted to go.

:) Reminds me of a funny incident many years back when I was in my teens. I was exiting a military facility in Pakistan and a Sergeant stopped me asking "Where are you going, Sir?"
I was amazed and couldn't help bursting into a laughter: "Excuse me! What do you have to do with that, Sargeant?"
He thought I am rebuking him. Held me for 20 minutes coz he somehow discovered that I was driving a moto-bike without a driving license ;)

Anyways, getting back to point:

What Alliecat said completely makes sense and above all she knows people who did that.

salmish wrote:

If this is the case that I have to go to my home country then can I do another thing, if I go Bahrain on normal exit Reentry and my Employer can cancel my Visa after my departure here from Saudi Arabia. Mean is Final Exit/visa cancelation is possible while not being in Saudi Arabia personaly?

I suggest you don't do it this way. You'll face many difficulties next time you apply for a KSA visa because you had exited on a Exit Ren-entry visa and never came back.

Please talk to your employer asking them for a ticket to Bahrain rather than Pakistan. They'll save a few hundred Riyals and must be happy, I guess.

@ TheLegendLeads i agree :top:

@ TheLegendLeads hows you*tube getting good clicks ? :P
i know im :offtopic: sorry

wilson_derry wrote:

In general you mean? Oh yes, everything is on YouTube now. Google anything and you'll be at youtube. People have got so lazy; they don't want to read but watch :(

TheLegendLeads wrote:
wilson_derry wrote:

In general you mean? Oh yes, everything is on uTube now. Google anything and you'll be at youtube. People have got so lazy; they don't want to read but watch :(

Transfer some $ i will get you more click on u tube :P