Leaving Goa

Hi
I'm 24 years and born and bought up in Goa.However my parents are from Bangalore but my Dad came to Goa before my birth.Last year in September he expired leaving me my mom and my brother.Now my mom is telling me that we will be go back to Bangalore because she has her entire family over there..which my brother is ok with as he has been to Bangalore and he was born over there.
Now I have lived my entire life in Goa have all my friends over here and I'm feeling really depressed from past few days as I have to leave Goa.Friends I believe I will go into Depression if I leave Goa or is it a normal feeling which will evaporate after few days in Bangalore and I'm also looking to meet some like minded people......Please help me here

Thanks

Hi neymath!

Welcome to Expat.com!
Maybe you could go back one day. Why not?

Regards
Armand

ansuman wrote:

Hi neymath!

Ansuman from bangalore. u need any info buzz me. on 9845580725 Bangalore is very nice place only thing u ll be missing here i sthe Beach n ur friends. but yes u can meet some like minded people here. its normal when ur leaving the most loved place. but m sure u ll like bangalore. yes u can go n meet ur friends once in 3 months

Regards
Anaumsn

Thanks man.....It makes me feel better....I guess watever happens,happens for good

Great to see this conversation here. This kind of moves give real meaning to this forum aims...congrats all here..:)

Old water will be always flushed away by the new water....take it in a positive way.......

:)