Can i study 3D Graphics and Animation in TEL AVIV? ? ? please help

Hello... i really need to know as soon as possible is there any Animation 3D schools in Tel AVIV? i am sure there is cause its Tel AVIV :) but i need to know exactly... i want to study 3D Max... and maybe some other softs.. please help me.. any info would be helpfull i just need to know if there is any kind of normal 3D school in TEL AVIV!!! thanks:)

Hi and welcome to Expat.com crazymrpipz!

Why choosing Tel Aviv?

Regards
Armand

Hi, there are several colleges (michlalot) we you can study this, or try John Brice
Good luck,

awesome!! are u sure that there are some schools in tel aviv?:D sorry ima sking again.. im so happy if it is...
and Armand hello:) thanks for ur comment.. the reason i choose Tell aviv atm is that i have a friend there who has a house so i can stay with him as long as i like.. and also i will not have any visa problems if i go to Tel aviv.. and for starting lvl of 3D its more then enough for me after this ill go to europe:) thanks alot!

morianne wrote:

Hi, there are several colleges (michlalot) we you can study this, or try John Brice
Good luck,

and do they teach in ENglish? thanks for ur amazing help!!! and are there like a few of them? i mean schools? so i can choosE?