★ ★ Post Chinese Mandarin tutor,language exchange ads here★★

We have noticed that many members and guests posted a lot of “Chinese tutor” or “Private Chinese Teacher” ads in “Learn Chinese” forum. These ads might be useful to those foreigners who are learning Chinese. They may find a teacher to help with their Chinese. But they can not read through all the ads and then choose a good teacher.

Thus, we decide to open this ads thread for those Chinese tutors and teachers to post ads. So those who are in need of Chinese teachers can find a tutor or teacher easily.

From now on, members and guests can only follow this thread to post Chinese tutor or Private ads in Learn Chinese forum. Any other ads posted in Learn Chinese forum will be deleted. Those who post ads repeatedly will be warned. If they keep disobeying the rules, their usernames will be blocked without prior notice.

Better include the following info in your post so that the foreign Chinese learners can find a right tutor immediately.

1.self-introduction
2.your location (city)
3.teaching hours
4.tutoring fee
5.contact information

Faye Hercout
Hello,
My name is Faye, I am a native certified Chinese teacher working at Mandarin Garden.
I am an experienced teacher used to provide Mandarin lessons to foreigners in Shanghai. My former and current students are from North America, Europe and many places in Asia.
I teach Chinese to foreigners of all ages and levels, meet their by speaking, listening, reading, writing on their request.
I am fluent in English so if you are a beginner we can get started using English  if necessary.I am very professional and willing to help students improving their Chinese language and culture.
My students enjoy my classes; they learn Chinese happily, and easily.

Types of class:
1. Individual class (1 on 1)
2. Small group class (1 on 2, 3, 4, 5 or more)
3. Corporate company training class

Flexible study time
Flexible study locations: your home, your office, Internet etc.

My goal is to help every student achieve his goals.
My promise is that "you will achieve them by studying with me".

Email: [email protected]

Dear members. Adverts are meant for the classifieds section, not for the forum.

Thanks

Armand
Expat.com Team

[Thread closed]

Closed