Looking to meet new people in toulouse

hi everyone,
I'll be doing a language program in Toulouse for this July.
As it'll be my first trip abroad by myself, I'm very nervous but excited at the same time.

I don't know anyone who are from this area and I surely don't want to spend a month alone.

It'd be great if I can meet french natives who are interested in doing a language exchange or even some fellow expats who currently reside in Toulouse.

Let me know if you're interested.
Thanks for reading!

Hello ilmk92 and welcome to Expat.com!

For the language exchange, I invite you to post an advert in Toulouse classifieds.;)

Good Luck in your research,
Harmonie.

i know how it can be here and alone so if you need someone to talk to while your here. im from pittsburgh originally so if you need someone to talk to feel free to get ahold of me :) i love to chit chat lol

Have a good time, learn some french and meet some great people! You will be just fine!

If you want to meet just send me a mail [email protected]
See you
Regin

Hi,

Just arrived to Toulouse, still not fully settled. would be good to meet, are you still arround?

Cheerio,
Attila

Salut.

Language program in Toulouse...oh how I miss student life, and being a recent grad makes it that much more nostalgic.

Not a French native (grew up mostly in Kansas), but have made lots of great Toulousain friends.

More than willing to show the ropes...I live near one of the great student bar areas.

-Tu parles français déjà?

Hello everybody,
I spent almost one month in Toulouse, and am doing a short course until December.
This is the first time I am living in France, Toulouse. Therefore, I don't know anyone except my 2 colleagues and I want to spend time to talk with others.

I am so happy to meet a chance to spend time with people who are interested in doing for fun during time free, and looking for the difference  culture between Asian countries and Europian zone (Toulouse is pointed for example).

I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Thanks for reading!

ilmk92 wrote:

hi everyone,
I'll be doing a language program in Toulouse for this July.
As it'll be my first trip abroad by myself, I'm very nervous but excited at the same time.

I don't know anyone who are from this area and I surely don't want to spend a month alone.

It'd be great if I can meet french natives who are interested in doing a language exchange or even some fellow expats who currently reside in Toulouse.

Let me know if you're interested.
Thanks for reading!

give address, pls

Hello everybody,
We are a Polish-French couple. We just moved in to Toulouse.
If anyone would like to meet us we will be today in Dedanu Irish Pub from 7 pm.
Here you will find the address:
dedanu.com/en
Magdalena