Advice seeking

Hi All,

I am an Italian guy who has just been approached by a company to work in Luxembourg.

I live in London since 1999 so I am quite open to new challenges and also quite used to the expensive cost of living of this city.

I am now looking to relocate somewhere else where my 3 year old daughter can enjoy a better lifestyle. I know the weather in Lux is not the best but then again I am quite used to the weather in the UK so I guess it wont make much of a difference.

My other half is a freelance fashion designer therefore quite flexible to where we are relocating.

What I am looking more is the safety, education, etc of a place and I believe Luxembourg ticks most of the boxes.

What I would like to know what is the income tax like for a professional with family (as I said have a daughter).

The salary looks quite attractive, paying US$110-140k per annum plus relocation & 20-30% bonus & health care & luncheon vouchers.

Would this be a good starting point?

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,!
Eyetie

Hi and welcome to Expat.com Eyetie!

I hope other members will be able to give you some useful advices soon.

Good luck
Armand

Hello Eyetie,

If you search for a location you can visit the website athome.lu/

For the taxes, you have a simulator on saturn.etat.lu/cobar/baremePP.jsp?x=48&y=9
Your class is 2. So your taxes is between 22 and 25%.

Hope that can help you.
Regards.

hi I have visited your profile and I want to become your friend and share your problem and your Sousi and your smile has to be well be in the future thank you