Bored & Lonely any Ideas

I really started to hate my life here , every day after working times stay at home , no friends , no social life , no entertainment here , any ideas to share ?

hy where are you from? well u can start from bars and clubs
1. fine someone alone a guy or a girl, go talk to them, offer them a drink its a good gesture. ( u can start by saying hi i see ur alone my maume is ___ may i join you,may i buy u a drink) or pay for a drink or two for a group of people they will call u in n make u friends..
2. get to know them and others through them, make friends from friends..
3. while going in clubs 'girls' to dance with u spend more time and a lil money, invite them for dinner.
4. if this all fails come to kenya ul make many good friends here, ul get lots of opportunities and new people to start a new life.
5. have fun go to places ul find and get to meet new people, start by helping.. u see anyone need of help help them, n ul make friends, be nyc..

cheerz

first of all thank you for your quick reply but sadly there are no bars or clubs here in city as its forbidden by law however i liked that idea

snow_speed wrote:

1. fine someone alone a guy or a girl, go talk to them, offer them a drink its a good gesture. ( u can start by saying hi i see ur alone my maume is ___ may i join you,may i buy u a drink) or pay for a drink or two for a group of people they will call u in n make u friends..
3. while going in clubs 'girls' to dance with u spend more time and a lil money, invite them for dinner.
4. if this all fails come to kenya ul make many good friends here, ul get lots of opportunities and new people to start a new life.
5. have fun go to places ul find and get to meet new people, start by helping.. u see anyone need of help help them, n ul make friends, be nyc..

cheerz

What planet is this guy on?!?  We're in SAUDI ARABIA!

snow_speed wrote:

cheerz

:lol: I guess while navigating through EB, this guy somehow happened to see this post. He didn't even notice that he's in KSA>>Riyadh forum.

Alliecat wrote:
snow_speed wrote:

cheerz

HAHAHAHA
I don't know why but I remembered "This is Sparta" scene :lol:

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7097/7162534068_13f16bed96_z.jpg

Hello, please don't go :offtopic: !

This member wanted to help and that's all.;)

Harmonie.

Harmonie wrote:

Hello, please don't go :offtopic: !

This member wanted to help and that's all.;)

Harmonie.

The member who wanted to HELP was :offtopic: !

Why don't you members try to help Lionking1984?;)

Maybe that you'll have tips to share with him.:)

Harmonie.

Harmonie wrote:

Harmonie.

But there are 1,000 other threads just like this one, Harmonie.  It all comes down to accepting your fate :lol:  j/k  Actually, you have to develop interests and  find  satisfaction in small things, like reading.  Possibly he can make a few friends through this forum, but not if his only participation is to announce that he's bored and lonely.  He needs to get involved and make people want to know him.  You'll never make friends if you appear to be depressed and needy, and this holds true in every country.

You can join my Friday Afternoon Game Day at 1:30 We meet at Carribou coffee on Olaya street in Marina mall across from Riyadh gallery.

iamthere wrote:

You can join my Friday Afternoon Game Day at 1:30 We meet at Carribou coffee on Olaya street in Marina mall across from Riyadh gallery.

Yes!  And congratulations for lighting a candle instead of cursing the darkness :)

iamthere wrote:

what is your Friday Afternoon Game ?

It has been cancelled:
1.For lack of interst.
2.Women not being able to attend.
3. It competes with the hash.

I knew it would be boring here but my hobbies are photography, bird watching and travel so I get to do a lot of them. During the cooler months I spend most weekends somewhere else in the KSA. I also run about 4 web sites which keep me occupied in the summer. Having said that i wouldn't recommend taking up something from scratch that you're not interested in but I would advise anyone coming here that you need to have interests before you come if you are to enjoy life here.

Alliecat wrote:
snow_speed wrote:

cheerz

he thinks we are in Roma or Australia . Wake up !!

[moderated]

Alliecat wrote:
Harmonie wrote:

Harmonie.

But there are 1,000 other threads just like this one, Harmonie.  It all comes down to accepting your fate :lol:  j/k  Actually, you have to develop interests and  find  satisfaction in small things, like reading.  Possibly he can make a few friends through this forum, but not if his only participation is to announce that he's bored and lonely.  He needs to get involved and make people want to know him.  You'll never make friends if you appear to be depressed and needy, and this holds true in every country.

True Story "

salmanmkhan wrote:

[moderated]

Something tells me you do this frequently :rolleyes:

Sometimes its better to have a great exercise of all times .
" Shut up "
it makes you look smart .
Make your words wise even more !!
also top of all make ppl wounder who you truly are .. !!

If you know what i mean " True story "
^ ^

Hitch wrote:

Sometimes its better to have a great exercise of all times .
" Shut up "
it makes you look smart .
Make your words wise even more !!
also top of all make ppl wounder who you truly are .. !!

If you know what i mean " True story "
^ ^

Translation:  "It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt."  This is a quote by Mark Twain, Hitch, a famous American writer of the mid 19th Century.

Lionking1984 wrote:

I really started to hate my life here , every day after working times stay at home , no friends , no social life , no entertainment here , any ideas to share ?

I came here on May 1st. I knew only the employee who referred me and one friend I met through EB.

Today, I have lots of friends and I'm also regularly playing a sport on weekends. After office hours, I download movies / games and engage in social networking sites.

Will be joining a sports club for Gym, Table Tennis and Swimming. Looking to join Arabic / French classes if I have more time.
I'm neither bored nor lonely. Infact, I dont have enough time to do everything I want to.

Do you need more ideas ??

welcome to Saudi Arabia !!!!!