Looking for friends in RAK

Hi!... 

I will be in Ras Al Khaimah next week onwards for a job opportunity as a Salon & Spa manager. This will be my first journey to RAK and I am excited how is RAK and people over there. My working place is in Umm Erje that about 10 KM away from RAK Airport.  Having Been done some Google survey and seems Umm Erje  is having village atmosphere.

I would appreciate if anyone could describe me the area, people, marketing facilities and shopping etc in Umm Erje.

Also I am looking for new friends from all over in RAK.

Thanks to this blog I could able to know about the transportation system all over in RAK.

Your response would be most appreciated.

Senoli

Hi Senoli!

Welcome to Expat.com!
Hope you will make many new contacts on the site.

Regards
Armand

Thank you Armand and I really appreciate the service of your blog.

Dear Senoli

How ya doin? :) I would like to meet you and I am also looking for good friend in RAK. I am working in a bank here.

I will be able to assist you with my knowledge about RAK.

Wish to meet you

Blue

hello... how are you doing? You got enough friends in RAK now ???
i was working in Dubai,now i shifted to RAK.... But its a dry place. with out friends i am feeling very lonely.... so seeking friendship....

:up:

steve050 wrote:

i was working in Dubai,now i shifted to RAK.... But its a dry place. with out friends i am feeling very lonely.... so seeking friendship....

steve050 wrote:

Hello Steve,

What do you mean by it's a dry place? Where are you staying in RAK?

deltamikelima wrote:

:up:

steve050 wrote:

Yea Steve,

What do you mean ??

I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE FRIENDSHIP..

[Moderated: no free ad on the forum pls]

Hi!

I also just moved to RAK, and it would be great if i can meet new people and make new friends :)

me too just moved in. Looking for friends here.