Sahara Mall

Sahara Mall - any good?
Just women's clothes?  Please let me know if you've been there.

Also, are there any malls in close walking distance?
All I know is what's on the site - it says shop names, but I don't know what they sell;
http://www.saharamall.com.sa/

there is hyatt mall right next to it, you used to be able to walk across the car park door to door till they rudely put a fence up - now you have to walk around unless they open the gate. You will more than likely find everything you need there. There are mens stores in there dont know the names but im sure you could walk past and work out if it is men or womens clothes. A lot of the stores will also have mens and womens sections just like any store in the uk. M&S opens in Hyatt soon all the brits I talk to seem happy about this. There is one in Riyadh Gallery and Granada as well ...

Almost all famous branded outfits can be found in Sahara Mall and Hayat Mall (just adjacent to Sahara Mall). Hyper Market, Paris Gallery and Jarir Electronics are also located very nearby. Moving in car wont do any good, as all these malls are just adjacent to each other.
You'll not regret visiting them if you love shopping :)

malisohail wrote:

Jarir Electronics

Jarir Book Store :)
Their slogan is: Not just a book store!

But they must be glad on this new variation :)

lolzzz i dont know why but most of the time its hard to believe that its a book store.....may be because i didnt feel like going to first floor (books) :)

loooooooooooooooool,

Thanks for all your replies.  I found that Sahara Mall was mainly women's clothing.  But there are some stores there for men too.  I was eating upstairs with a friend, and halfway through my meal a secutiry gentleman told us it was for families only ... *awkwaaaaaaaaaaaaaard* he was polite and let us finish and leave though :)  I think we were sitting in the wrong area!

enjoy its large food court ;)