Pet Supplies

Hi there

I adopted a kitty from Paws on Saturday and can't find any supplies. I need a scratching post, some cat nip and some toys. Any ideas of where I could go? Is there an online shop for this?

Thanks and regards

Debra

hey debra of the warm heart :)

have you checked Sultan center? they have a section for pet supplies.

also, theres a shop i stumbled across in al-rai, the area infront of the friday market, they have pet supplies there too. its on the main road to the right, if you are driving down the 4th ring road heading towards shuwaikh, after you see lulu on your left, u take the first u-turn under the bridge, then the first right after that.

or, you can make your life much easier, sign up for EEK! magazine  here, i remember reading some pet-shop ads in it. and yes, some of them do have an online presence and deliver as well.

best of luck!

Thank you kind sir. I will check all of that out (my husband works in Shuwaikh, so he can check it out this afternoon), and I am an EEK subscriber - will go and have a proper read of it right now. You are very kind. Thank you.

Debs

Your best bet is ACE, they have enormous collection of pet supplies that you won't find anywhere else.

ACE is in Al-Rai. You can find it on google Maps just type in ACE Hardware Kuwait and you should see it on the map with direction, contact numbers etc.

Thanks, Moe!! Really appreciate the advice.

Q8y Debs wrote:

Thanks, Moe!! Really appreciate the advice.

hi debs you could try Coops fintas as well and not far from you
good luck