Help - Money Transfer

Dear All,

Which is the best and easiest way to transfer money to India?

My colleague is on a visit visa and he needs to transfer some money to India. Can he transfer money without IQAMA? Where can he get good rates? He is currently staying in Khobar

Regards,
Sheetal

sheetalranade wrote:

Dear All,

Which is the best and easiest way to transfer money to India?

My colleague is on a visit visa and he needs to transfer some money to India. Can he transfer money without IQAMA? Where can he get good rates? He is currently staying in Khobar

Regards,
Sheetal

I think he should go to injaz bank and tell someone who has their card, and ask him to send his money to any bank account through that card holder.

:lol: I got yoou Naveed. I know why you had to edit your post Naveed ....lolz :top: You just saved me from sending you a PM.

Western Union does allow transfer of money on passport (in stead of Iqama) but there is a constraint on amount (I guess 7,000 SAR is max). Western Union is in alliance with Injaz so Naveed is right.

sheetalranade if your friend is on visit visa why don't you help him, you have a Iqama so help him it will be easy for him to transfer. :o

TheLegendLeads wrote:

:lol: I got yoou Naveed. I know why you had to edit your post Naveed ....lolz :top: You just saved me from sending you a PM.

Western Union does allow transfer of money on passport (in stead of Iqama) but there is a constraint on amount (I guess 7,000 SAR is max). Western Union is in alliance with Injaz so Naveed is right.

I didn't ask him to give me that amount to send you :p

wilson_derry wrote:

sheetalranade if your friend is on visit visa why don't you help him, you have a Iqama so help him it will be easy for him to transfer. :o

Might not be THAT close friend :lol:

TheLegendLeads wrote:
wilson_derry wrote:

Might not be THAT close friend :lol:

He need help for his friend but he dont want to help..how come :lol: that's the main point

I am going to be in Dhahran, Saudi soon for a business trip and looks like Bahrain would be a nice place to spend a weekend. I been reading this page lately and people been mentioning it would required a IQAMA to travel back and forth. Can someone please tell me what is IQAMA. Is a multi entry Saudi VISA be enough to enter and re-enter Saudi and Bahrain ?
[Moderated: No free ad on the forum please]

smithwalker wrote:

I am going to be in Dhahran, Saudi soon for a business trip and looks like Bahrain would be a nice place to spend a weekend. I been reading this page lately and people been mentioning it would required a IQAMA to travel back and forth. Can someone please tell me what is IQAMA. Is a multi entry Saudi VISA be enough to enter and re-enter Saudi and Bahrain ?
[Moderated: No free ad on the forum please]

If you are here on a multiple entry visit visa, dont worry iqama.Just plan what u gonna be doing in bahrain:)

May be a late replay. But thinking that it might use for others. If you are on Visit visa and holding your original passport, you can open a "Remittance A/c" with Enjaz bank. They will issue a Remittance card using which you can transfer your money to any of your Indian bank a/c. :)

Enjoy,
Shakul

Can anyone post a comparison between sending money to an Indian bank from Al-rajhi And Enjaz...

I just want to know if i want to send SAR 1000 for e.g. ... Which bank will credit the higher amount to my indian account.

Thanks