Education EXperts

Hi all

I am considering an offer from Education Experts for an ESL position at a Uni in Riyadh.

The offer seems decent but there are a few things I was hoping someone could clarify.

The company states that now they only bring in teachers on the business visit visa for the first 3 months and if they are happy with you will send you back home and process the employment visa and Iqama. I wanted to ask what everyones experience had been with obtaining an Iqama with the company I..e Is it as straight forward as they make out?

Secondly what is the cost of a decent clean apartment for a married couple in Riyadh? I am not interested in compound accomodation just looking for something clean.

I look forward to hearing soe feedback from you guys soon.

Thanks

Regards

Please.  Our patience is wearing very thin when people ask the same questions we've discussed 100 other times within the SAME WEEK! 

Look at the threads. Education Experts has been a big source of discussion in several places.

Also, housing (apartments/compounds) is always discussed on a weekly basis.

After you do your homework, if you have any specific questions that haven't been answered I'm sure somebody will be happy to fill you in.