Second Meeting for Qatar members @Coffee Beanery Qatar - 18th May

Dear Members,
Male & Female,

The first meeting were today 4th May and members who attended:
1- Mashaykhi
1- SGPinQatar
2- Rania Moufti
3- AllyBee

I am so happy that I met you all and we had good time and enjoyed our night talking about so many things.
Thanking Julie from website for helping me about this and above members are welling to have other meeting as we started new friendship together.

So, here is new meeting date
Date: 18th May 2012
Place:Coffee Beanery (Ramada Signal - C Ring)
Time 7:30 pm

You can wear what ever you like as long you will ask the reception to show you where we are siting.
I would be very pleased to meet you all.

Azizullah M. Mashayekhi
665 668 38
775 668 38
mashaykhi[at]gmail.com

Hi all...

How was the 1st Meeting?, I hope it was fine!!.

I hope to go to the next.

How many people are we in this blog?, because too few people.

See you 18thMay

Regards

How to Join you guys.I am new in Qatar.

Inshallah I will join  :) Im very old in Qatar but new to the blog and hoping to meet some new faces.

Hi Navid K,
Hi Zimprincess,

how are you and you are welcome to website
dear you can join us on 18th May
you gonna meet so many new people who just arrived at Doha for sure some who staying here since long time like me :D

Here I am hoping members who attended at first meeting to write something here so other members can knows how was the meeting

hope to be there but i'm not good at english as well

hi man don't worry you will enjoy you time and we will teach you English .... joke
i can speak Arabic also

Unfortunately I was out of the country and just returned today. It will be great to meet you guys in the 2nd meeting. Looking forward!

hi guys

i defo recommend coming to the meet up!! i enjoyed meeting new people and because iv been here for 2 yrs was happy to give insight on Qatar to the newbies :D

hope to see more people the next time round
Ciao

Hello to All

I really like to participate the meeting on 18th
Hope to see u all there…:)

Have a great Day!!

cu all there

Hi All,

I was at the first meeting.. Have been in Qatar for a couple of months... was good to meet people who have been here for long and could give me some information. Hope to meet more people this time round.

Ill try my best to be there :)

4 days to go.... :)

soon gonna see you

Hello Allybee

Keep it UP the countdown

Haha will do!!

:)

hmmmm 2 days more to go

Hello

It is JUST now that I saw the announcement! and sure i'll be there (I was there @ the first meeting and enjoyed it).

C u all on Friday :)

I might be there a little early. If anyone planning to come early just give me a call on 55942259

see you all after 2 hours from now

Hi All,

It was so nice to meeting you again specially Allybee, Rania, SGPinQatar, and for sure we had new members attended also Anand and mabdelrahman and my girlfriend she attended also.

so nice and we talk as usual about so many things special about UK :D and things around here in Qatar

Thanks all for do this worked.

Aziz

It was really nice to meet everyone, and again big thnx to all attendees and 2 u for arranging it

everyone could check the picture @

https://www.facebook.com/expat.blog

Thanks man. I tagged myself there. Feel free to add me.

Last thursday we went to ummessied beach.. it was cool.. we went for sum duning.. the beach was lyk .. all the expats were there.. indian, filipino , irish.. american..

the nyt qwas cool... awesome..

may be this group can arrang a meeting there.. other than this formal kind of meet ups..!!! sumtimes i hate those kid of meetings over a cup of cofee. that too sorrounded by

Thanks for the photo Aziz, looking forward to the next one.

Have a great week all!

i missed it becoz of some busy schedule...

bharathsyam wrote:

Last thursday we went to ummessied beach.. it was cool.. we went for sum duning.. the beach was lyk .. all the expats were there.. indian, filipino , irish.. american..

the nyt qwas cool... awesome..

may be this group can arrang a meeting there.. other than this formal kind of meet ups..!!! sumtimes i hate those kid of meetings over a cup of cofee. that too sorrounded by

Hello there,

Can you please explain where is this beach located??

Thank you for sharing.

Sonia

dezi, hope you make it and looking forward to meet you :)

hey Dezi

unfortunately i will not be here in August to say hello and meet up as i am moving to Kuwait.

I wish you all the best in Qatar and make loads of new friends :)

Ally

Its meseid, locally calld as umm sayid...  good beach.. sexy place for night outs...

Hi, is there any cameraman here ????? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

When is the next outing/meeting? Will join u guys!

wanna be member.

Hello there mishra32_in,

This thread has been inactive since 2012, so i am closing it. It will be better to participate on more recent threads on the Qatar forum, networking category : Networking Qatar

All the best,

Bhavna

[Thread Closed]

Closed