I want to make friends with foreigners ^^! (Teaching Vietnamese)

Hi everyone :)

At the moment I want to look for some foreigners who can help me to improve my speaking skill.

If you want to learn Vietnamese, please feel free to contact with me, we can share our experiences ^^!

My email : [email protected]
My mobile : 0933036611

Thanks very much ^^!

Anyone can help me with this :(

Hi and welcome to the forum William Pham!

Maybe you could try posting an advert in the language exchange of HCMC classifieds.
This might help!

Regards
Armand

Armand wrote:

Hi and welcome to the forum William Pham!

Maybe you could try posting an advert in the language exchange of HCMC classifieds.
This might help!

Regards
Armand

thank you Armand, I have posted my ad :)

but how long will my ad be approved?

It should be online before the end of the day.

Regards
Armand

For those who come to vietnam.

Hi, my English name is Vincent. I'm 30 years old. I'm hospitable and friendly Vietnamese. I want to make friends with foreigners in Ho Chi Minh city in Vietnam (just friend). I don't care you're male or female, young or old, beautiful or ugly, rich or poor ‘cause I just want to know more about your cultures, your lifestyles. I'm also seeking true friends who can share every wonderful moment in life. I volunteer to take you around HCM city, travel somewhere or even just go to coffee shop...
Friendship is one of the most valuable things in life.
Don't hesitate to contact with me at my email: [email protected] and I'll call you or send you my cellphone number as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Vincent

A suggestion, good way to make friends with foreigners, go to some events where foreigners hang out. Like today at Papagayo, there's Reggae Sunday in Dist. 2 from Noon to 6:30 PM or later.

I'm in HCMC right now with not too much to do--I'm just being a tourist :)