New in Frankfurt....so I have a couple of questions... :)

Hi everyone!!

I just arrived yesterday to Frankfurt and I need some information:

1.Anyone who rent a room? I have alredy look up in internet and IŽve alredy send some emails but I couldnŽt find anything. I would like to live more or less in central area and with young people, that they like to do things toguether, maybe cook, going out, drink a beer in the river...rent maximun : 350 euro.

2. I gould like to go to free or cheap workshops like: music, play instruments, painting, theater, photography, sports, skate, etc....

Maybe there are in Frankfurt people that meet to play sports like skate, voleyball, etc.

3. I would like to learn portuguish, so if you know anyone who would like meet for a Spanish-Portuguish tandem

Thank you very much for the information and if you have any question about spain or any other thing just let me know it.

Have a nice day :)

Hi Spanisch,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Thank you for this introduction.

I hope other members will be able to help you.

Christine

Hello !

I arrived here last month. I had also a very hard time finding an apartment (I ended up changing one time after two weeks because the fisrt one wasn't available long enough). I used the site WG-gesucht wich you probably know. There are plenty of offers there.

Although from what I've seen rents here are a little expensive, so I don't know if you'll find something in central area for 350 =/

For skating I don't know but I always see lots of teens skating around Hauptwache. Can't help you more. Nevertheless I do play volleyall (well, not yet here though) and always enjoy a cold beer og going out. So let me know if you want !

It takes time to find an apartment. Just hang in there. I have a WG for 350 a month, so it is possible.

[Moderated]

Hey i'll advice you to use the tandem service of the Goethe University:

cgi.server.uni-frankfurt.de/studienkolleg/dart/neu1/tandemlernen/tandem.php

give it a try and good luck!