Finding private teacher of vietnamese language!

Hello!!

My name is Hwang came from Korea.
I'm stay Conghoa street, Q.TB, HCMC.

I've been traveled several times VN and get decision to expatriate here.
There are many things I want to do, make-friends, make-business, family-like relationship, traveling, learn-vietnamese, rent-house, and so on.

First of all, I am seeking private teacher of VN language in english.
Yes, I have experience study in institutes, but it's useless in market, restaurant... They teach me only grammar. So I need someone teach me in market, restaurant, street, real-estate office etc.

I don't need professional qualify in teaching n in english, only need friendship-minded. I hope 2 hours per day, 4 - 5days per week if available.
Sure, pay reasonably.

If anybody interested in, please don't hesitate to contact me;

[email protected] or
mobile ; 090 753 1073 (VN phone)

Good luck everybody!
Hwang

Hi Hwang,

could you please post in the HCMC classifieds section > language courses ?

thanks,

Julien

i can do that but you live so far from my house and i'm was student so i dont had time to go to you places i live in D11

Hi Hwang!
I tried to reach you by phone number and email address as you mentioned above but I couldn't receive your reply.
Actually, I attained the scholarship of Korean SKT company in the past. It was a big chance of a lifetime to support me of moving up. I greatly appreciate Korean people's kindness. Therefore I hope I could teach you Vietnamese as you wish. Check your email as having my phone number, please feel free to contact me.
Cheers

if you need a crash course, you should take a look at this service: survivalvietnamese.blogspot.com

(moderated: no free ads please)

Hi
My name is Cao Mỹ Dung
I am Vietnamese
I glad to be friend with you
I can help you improve your language
My email: [email protected]

Hello,

Please do not hesitate to post your advert in the Ho Chi Minh City classifieds - classes section. Thank you.

Dear everybody!

I am really lucky to find this expat-blog and hope to say thanks to everybody, especially all friends payed kind attention to my topic, from my heart.

I could find nice teacher from here and now the lesson's started.

Furthermore i feel great happiness from the pure personality of the people here. Many people have willingness to help to settle easy here for this just- landed lonely guy without any compensation. Would be the same people I hope in near future.

Thank you all again and best regards,
Hwang