Al Salam Aircraft Company Riyadh + New User

Hi Guys

I am new to this forum and found some very useful stuff here. Many thanks to all that have contributed to the Riyadh section. I MAY be getting an offer from Al Salam soon and just want to get in touch with some one who works there at the moment or has worked there in the past. Just to get a general feel for the company, is it worth the move etc etc.

Not 100% sure about Riyadh yet, compounds seem good but they don't have brilliant reviews....still searching!

Mander

welcome to Expat.com :)

Thanks Wilson, not a great response so far but fingers crossed! A simpler questions, what is the advantage of compounds over non-compound living, and which is the best compound?

Mander wrote:

A simpler questions, what is the advantage of compounds over non-compound living, and which is the best compound?

Welcome aboard Mander :)

You'll feel at home in compound life:
Social activities, a lot of westerners, no special local laws restrictions, all possible amenities: You can get them in KSA in compound life only.

Italic only above must tell a lot of things :)

It depends on what you like

i was with alsalam in jeddah, and on my way to riyadh doing QA on engines.

Mander wrote:

Thanks Wilson, not a great response so far but fingers crossed! A simpler questions, what is the advantage of compounds over non-compound living, and which is the best compound?

It's been written about on this blog 100 times--I invite you to peruse the threads on the subject :)

it doesnt matter. he will be living on jzalla 2 or 3. lol