I need a full-time guide

I'm new to this forum so please be gentle..:)

I am about to have a business trip to Kenya this summer, and I need a full-time guide, to show me around, assist with transportation and bureaucracy, entertainment and touring around as well.
I talk of a 24/7  availability for about 2-3 weeks.

How much should I offer a candidate for such a job?

Hi,

could you please post in the jobs in Kenya section ?

Thanks,

Julien

I just inboxed you the contact of a good driver/guide!

Hi Xrm0909:

Are u looking for an African guide or for an expat? Also, do you need a car or you have already arranged renting one? Are you going to be mostly in Nairobi, Mombasa or planning to travel all over Kenya? Prices per day would vary depending on your needs, location/traveling plans and on time contribution that you expect from your guide. Will you need a guide for a full day, every day, or for 2-3 hours? Also, you mentioned that you need assistance with bureaucracy... If you are planning to establish business in Kenya, it is better to start planning your steps immediately, since everybody knows - bureaucracy in Kenya takes most of the time; and sometimes some extra money too... Please, provide more info, so that we can better respond to you.

Xrm0909 wrote:

I'm new to this forum so please be gentle..:)

I am about to have a business trip to Kenya this summer, and I need a full-time guide, to show me around, assist with transportation and bureaucracy, entertainment and touring around as well.
I talk of a 24/7  availability for about 2-3 weeks.

How much should I offer a candidate for such a job?

hi am available to take you around and can work on the cost

a guide, it will cost u around 500-1000 KSH per day, so the total will depend it cud reach 7,000 KSH per week plus ul have to give him lunch and dinner.. when exactly are you coming? tc u dont gt robbed

I know someone. He is a Kenyan, has 10 years experience as a guide for national and international trips, not only in East Africa.

Greetings,
Michaela