New in Beijing

Hey... I'm not a new member, but I moved to Beijing about a week ago. I'm an American (ABF, not ABC) and my Mandarin is terrible. I've been around a bit before this, living in Australia for a year and spending a good amount of time around Asia. Give me a heads up if you want to go out for a drink after work.

Cheers

Hi,

Welcome to Beijing! What district are you living in?

Mahira

What's an ABF,

American Born Fin?
American Born French?
American Bored Female?

@ Manlin

LMAO!

@ sunnysideup12

:) I had to restrain myself from suggesting some other F words

Sorry for the late reply. I think I disabled e-mail notifications and didn't realize until now. ABF = American Born Filipino, though American Born F*ckhead can also apply (I left for a reason). I mention this because people confuse me for Chinese. Living in the Haidian district, near the 4 & 10 lines

Line 10 is good - direct to Liangma Qiao Station => Zeta Bar, Hilton Beijing on Tuesday 15 May 7:30pm for the next get-together. pm /email me for details

Hi SusheeMonster,

I'm going to Beijing for at least a month starting this Sat. Let me know if you are looking for people to join you in your adventures!

Hey there! Just got to Beijing last Sunday! I'm from Spain although my parents are Chinese (I don't speak Chinese at all though). In your language that will be SBC (Spanish Born Chinese?). If you still wanna have some drinks or just go around, please feel free to email me! :)