How to find work in Brussel

HI,
       I want to ask about the websites which list job vacancies and accomodation vacancies in Brussel. Belgium .I also want to know which local languages should I learn to make the job hunt easier.Is finding a job in the hotel industry difficult.Please answer my questions I really need your help.

THANK YOU.

French and English- call 02 503 4200 for English lessons if you need them.

I have found a few job sites and agencies that have admin and/or payroll jobs in Brussels but with not much luck.

Is it possible to find work in Brussels if you only speak English? (I have about 6 years payroll/finance/admin experiance)

DEAR RESHMA
I NEED ONE CHEFF CUSINER INDIANE PROFESSIONAL FOR MY INCOMING RESTAURANT
CAN YOU KNOW SOME BODY FOR THIS POST LIVING,FOODING IS MY CHARGE
ALSO SALLARY
I LIKE SOME BODY LIVE IN EUROPE OR IF SOME BODY FROM INDIA HE PROVIDE HER SELF VISA
BECAUSE NOW DIFFICULT TO GET THE VISA OF BELGIUM!
THANK YOU
ABU NASER

Hi,

could you please post in the Brussels classifieds > Jobs and careers ? Thanks !

Hello!

I advise you to visit eurodatum.com  (Eurodatum, directory of EU links).

You'll find a section on EU Jobs, where all websites containing EU jobs are listed & linked.

Good luck!

hi,
is anybody of you aware of a HR Company to whom I could pay a success fee after they find me a job?
I really appreciate,
thx,
regards,
M.

Hi,
If you are looking for catering vacancies, try vlan.be or resto.be (job vancancies); many hotels are looking for staff, trainees etc but the wages are not high.
Try vlan.be for house hunting, you can also try archibaldhs.be, they rent furniture and they help for house finding or something (they helped me a lot!).
About job, propose your CV in English, but you should learn few words of french (or dutch).
Good Luck!

Merci Xavier pour votre conseil, mais a qui proposer mon Cv?
bonne journee,
M.

It's not easy to find a job in Brussels. For starters, you can subscribe to some newsletters where job vacancies are updated regularly (Brussels Jobs, EuroBrussels).

Try the jobcentre.

vdab.be

And this lot have plenty of vacancies.

randstad.be/en

hi, thx a lot for the tips,I'll check but something else came in my mind recently, I've read somewhere and can't remember about a school of beauty, cosmetology something in Bxl, I am interested to attend in order to enlarge my chances but don't know the name....any ideas?
M.

visit man power offices (such as ranstad is one of them I think).. and company websites. i recently registered in Ectric (Belg Gov job seeker office)They will look for me an suitable job on the other side I am also looking into Int org websites, such as EC, Nato, actionaid and other Ngos...

www.eurobrussels.com/

and

www.jobsinbrussels.com/?sector=sales

Although these sites are aimed towards the English speaking professionals.

HI I AM RADHA GARG FROM INDIA .I STAY IN BRUSSELS .I SAW YOUR ANSWER AND U NEED A INDIAN CHEF MAY BE I CAN HELP YOU IN THIS.I AM ALSO LOOKING FOR A JOB AS CHEF.

Hi  radha garg !

Could you please avoid posting in caps lock on the forum?

Thanks
Armand

Hi,
I am currently staying in Antwerp for about 1.5 yrs now,and is looking for a job.i would like to know what kind of job opportunities are available as fresher for me. i have worked as HR consultant in India and i have accounting background with bachelor as well masters degree,I have learnt dutch language and can speak well with good english.Please help me out.

Hi. I am interested to do the job. I live in Italy with residence permit. I am a citizen of India. I need job most urgently.
I am requesting you to help me in this regard.
My email is [email protected]

Hello Aniket_Italy -> Could you please post an advert in the Jobs in Brussels section? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

The local language here are French and Dutch. If you know one of them, it will be easier for job hunting.

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the jobs section. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Thank you very much! Very helpful the info!