!! Language Exchange - YOUR Japanese >> MY french or MY English !!

Hi Everybody !

I'm looking for Japanese people that can teach me the basics of Japanese language.
In exchange I can teach you some French or English (I lived in north america for a while). I can also give you drawing lessons if you are interested as I'm an illustrator.

I may have to leave for Tokyo in a few month and I want to learn as much Japanese as I can !
I can put a lot of effort into it and am a fast learner.

I'm a total beginner though, I can only read Hiragana so far (I'm learning Katakana and some Kanjis too) and know a couple of things about grammar and vocabulary, but not that much.

I would be available pretty much every day, on afternoon and/or evening.

As I don't have much time left compared to what I have to learn, that would be an "urgent" request :lol:.

Thanks and I hope to interest someone here.

------------------------------------------------------------

Bonjour à tous !

Je cherche des Japonais qui pourraient m'apprendre les bases de la langue japonaise.
J'échangerais donc votre Japonais contre mon Français ou mon Anglais (j'ai vécu en Amérique du Nord un moment). Si cela vous intéresse aussi je pourrais éventuellement donner des cours de dessin car je suis illustrateur.

Je vais peut être devoir partir au Japon dans quelques mois et j'aimerais savoir parler et comprendre un minimum avant de partir.
Je peu beaucoup m'invertir et en général j'apprends vite.
Je débute vraiment par contre. Tout ce que je sais c'est lire les Hiragana, quelques règles de grammaire et un peu de vocabulaire mais guère plus.

Je suis disponible à peu près tout les jours l'après midi et en soirée.

Merci d'avance, en espérant intéresser quelqu'un ici !

I'm also open to meet Japanese speaking people that are not Japanese.
As long as they can teach me the language of course...

------------------------------------------------------------

Je ne suis pas contre rencontrer des gens qui ne sont pas Japonais mais qui parle Japonais, du moment qu'ils peuvent m'apprendre la langue bien sure.

Hi Dysphory,

You may post an ad in the Lyon classifieds > language exchange as well.

ps: You can also post your message in French in the French speaking Lyon forum.

Thank you,
All the best,
Christine

Christine >
Hi !

Thanks for you advice, I totally forgot about the classified section here....I'm kinda lost ^^

Thx a lot !
Cheers

Hi, i am Vietnamese and i can speak Japanese.

Hey,
I will be in Lyon from September to Janurary for an LLM exchange but I run the Japanese club at my law school here in Canada. I lived in osaka for 5 years before coming back for law school and my japanese is upper intermediate/lower advanced. I'm actually writing the JLPT N2 while in Lyon in December. Im looking for advanced speakers to keep my studying going, BUT i have taught beginner Japanese to half a dozen people so if you cant find an actual Japanese native I can definitely help you in exchange for help with my french.. which is high beginner on good days... haha

Josh