Whitch website to meet new friends in dubai

hello  everybody  i am sherry  from china .i am new  to dubai .i  would  like  meet  new  friends  here  to start my new  life in dubai .its  very  nice  country .so  who  can  tell me  that  whitch website  is best  to meet  new  friends  in dubai .thanks

This one is, participate in discussions, and hopefully a gathering might be announced.

Meanwhile, if your on for a movie, then I've posted it already.

Good Luck !

Regards,
Saud

thanks  but  u  still  didnt  tell me  that  which  website to know  nee  friends in dubai

You can find many friends from this website too! :)
I've experienced it myself ;)

I feel there is a bit of a misunderstanding, so I'll chime in to clear it up, what Sherry meant is that she wants...

LOL

So Sherry, unfortunately, dating websites are blocked in the UAE, which is why most of the other websites has turned (in a subtle way) into dating websites, see how this works? lol.

Anyway I don't think you're looking for men. I think your objective is to meet other Chinese people because I know you Chinese buddies don't enjoy speaking English that much, so to that end, you can use a very cool feature in this website to spot all the Chinese people on this website who live in Dubai, here: https://www.expat.com/en/nationalities/ … es/dubai/.

Just send a message saying hi (a Chinese hi), some might be interested.

Another option for you is to go to places in Dubai that are particularly known of having a large number of Chinese people and to that end, I can recommend no better place that the area surrounding Dragon Mall and specifically the Chinese sector of international city. It's amazing there, you'll feel like in China guaranteed. I used to live there, and it always felt like I was living in China.

Chinese supermarkets with Chinese people and a Chinese receipt, not a single word of English. The people there also don't know how to speak English. The girls are kinda cute also, but there is no way you can mingle with them without knowing Chinese, this is my problem but anyway.

You go to the internet cafe and again, it's all Chinese, Chinese operating systems and Chinese keyboards. Also the kindergarten, only Chinese mommies and Chinese kids. So cool.

On the Chinese new year, oh man, some very cool shows are on display in the mall and at the night, Chinese kids fly those hot air balloons whose name I have forgotten. The place is really full of culture.

So go to the Chinese neighborhood in international city and you will enjoy it. Chinese cigarettes, Chinese meats and groceries, it's all there.