Jobs in Buenos Aires

I am moving to Buenos Aires in May. I have a B.A., an MBA and a TESOL. I have been teaching at a private language school in San Jose, Costa Rica. I am an accomplished public speaker and have a broad variety of experiences. I have worked in education, real estate and retail. I am looking for an interesting opportunity in education and/or business. My resume is below:

Christian S. Knox
145 N. Randolph Holly Springs, Ms 38635 (permanent)
San Pablo, San Jose Costa Rica (current)
506-7050-5276
[email protected]

Education:  University of Mississippi                                                                                                   
Master of Business Administration, 2010
                      University of Mississippi                                                                                                  
                      Bachelor of Arts  - History/English
                      Center for Teacher Development, San Jose Costa Rica
                      TESOL certification March 2012
Special Skills and Core Competencies
•    Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
•    Public speaking, analytical abilities
•    Customer service, education, automotive
•    Certified Tesol educator
Current Employer:
Politecnico Internacionale                    -English Professor
San Jose Costa Rica
Previous Employers
University of Mississippi                      - Tutored student-athletes for Athletic Department                               
Oxford, Ms
Vehisales internet sales                       - Vehicle sales to buyers in Europe, Canada and Australia                                                                                                           Oxford, Ms
AutoZone                                                -Nominated for Extramiler award by customer                                                                                                                           Oxford, Ms
Rebel/Right-Way Realty                      -Top listing agent                                                                                                Oxford, Ms
Holly Springs Public Schools               -Taught English and Social Studies                                                       Holly Springs, Ms                                                                                     
Testimonials
“Because of his diligence and work ethics Christian has been a valuable asset to Right-Way Realty. Christian will be successful and an asset in whatever roads he takes in life”
Robert Robertson,  Broker/Owner Right-Way Realty   662-259-2831 [email protected]
“I found Christian to be one of the best performing and diligent students in the class (Christian earned an "A" in the financial analysis class he took from me). Christian's performance on the exams in the class differentiated him from most of the other students. I would definitely recommend Christian to a potential employer. He works hard and shows understanding as well as results.”
Dr. Robert A. Van Ness,  Professor of Finance, Tom B. Scott Chair of Financial Institutions, University of Mississippi.  662-915-6940    [email protected]

“Christian Knox is truly a well-rounded student.  Originally beginning his career at Ole Miss on a piano scholarship, he obtained a degree in History during his first academic journey.  After teaching for several years he realized his passion resided in the business world, and undertook the endeavor to obtain his MBA from the University of Mississippi.  During his year in the MBA program, Christian made it his mission to effectively utilize his natural talents of exceptional public speaking and remarkable stage presence, and he was a star during the annual Speaker's Edge competition.  His speeches during the competition were both meaningful and educational, and he delivered them all with unprecedented sincerity.  Christian took his MBA seriously and worked hard, not just to get good grades, but to actually learn and grow, personally and professionally.  It is a pleasure to call Christian an alumnus of the Ole Miss MBA program. “   Bethany Cooper, Director of Corporate Relations and MBA Services
662-915-5483   [email protected]

Hi Christian,

Please post this advert in the Jobs in Buenos Aires section. It might help you.

Thank you,
Christine

Hi Christian,

I was just looking on Craigslist, saw this post and thought you might be interested.

buenosaires.en.craigslist.org/edu/2980130939

Good luck!

Cheers,
Kate

Christian,

You seem very qualified to find work in B.as, in the area you're looking for. The pay is not amazing (approx 30 pesos an hour) but if your smart the cost of living can be cheaper. This does not include living in areas such as Palermo, Las Cañitas, Puerto Maderao.

Check out the the most popular newspaper in B.as under the classifieds section: Clarin is the name of the paper.

Good Luck!
Gaston.

Good luck with your job posting!

Christian S. Knox
Buenos Aires, Argentina
[email protected]

Education:  University of Mississippi                                                                                                   
                      Master of Business Administration, 2010
                      University of Mississippi                                                                                                  
                      Bachelor of Arts  - History/English
                      Center for Teacher Development, San Jose Costa Rica
                      TESOL certification March 2012
Special Skills and Core Competencies
•    Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
•    Public speaking, analytical abilities
•    Customer service, education, automotive
•    Certified Tesol educator
Previous Employers
Politecnico Internacionale                    -English Professor
San Jose Costa Rica
University of Mississippi                      - Tutored student-athletes for Athletic Department                               
Oxford, Ms
Vehisales internet sales                       - Vehicle sales to buyers in Europe, Canada and Australia                                                                                                           Oxford, Ms
AutoZone                                                -Nominated for Extramiler award by customer                                                                                                                           Oxford, Ms
Rebel/Right-Way Realty                      -Top listing agent                                                                                                Oxford, Ms
Holly Springs Public Schools               -Taught English and Social Studies                                                       Holly Springs, Ms                                                                                     

Testimonials
“Because of his diligence and work ethics Christian has been a valuable asset to Right-Way Realty. Christian will be successful and an asset in whatever roads he takes in life”
Robert Robertson,  Broker/Owner Right-Way Realty   662-259-2831 [email protected]
“I found Christian to be one of the best performing and diligent students in the class (Christian earned an "A" in the financial analysis class he took from me). Christian's performance on the exams in the class differentiated him from most of the other students. I would definitely recommend Christian to a potential employer. He works hard and shows understanding as well as results.”
Dr. Robert A. Van Ness,  Professor of Finance, Tom B. Scott Chair of Financial Institutions, University of Mississippi.  662-915-6940    [email protected]

“Christian Knox is truly a well-rounded student.  Originally beginning his career at Ole Miss on a piano scholarship, he obtained a degree in History during his first academic journey.  After teaching for several years he realized his passion resided in the business world, and undertook the endeavor to obtain his MBA from the University of Mississippi.  During his year in the MBA program, Christian made it his mission to effectively utilize his natural talents of exceptional public speaking and remarkable stage presence, and he was a star during the annual Speaker's Edge competition.  His speeches during the competition were both meaningful and educational, and he delivered them all with unprecedented sincerity.  Christian took his MBA seriously and worked hard, not just to get good grades, but to actually learn and grow, personally and professionally.  It is a pleasure to call Christian an alumnus of the Ole Miss MBA program. “   Bethany Cooper, Director of Corporate Relations and MBA Services
662-915-5483   [email protected]