Information regarding school

Hello all,
My name is riette. We are planning to move to Suzhou this summer. I have two boys (15: grade 10, and 13 grade 8 after the summer holidays). Can anybody recommend a good international school with IB? THX

Hello Riette and welcome to Expat.com!

Wish you Good Luck in your research.;)

Harmonie.

Dulwich College

Hello,
I am also moving to Suzhou in August. Although I cannot tell you about schools in the city based on my experience, I can suggest that you consider looking at Suzhou Singapore International School. Their website is ssis.net

Hi,

Not many expats here, but I am also moving to Suzhou in August and have two teenage children to find a school for. My husband is already working in Suzhou so he has been asking around. It looks like there are three main expat schools, Dulwich College (IB), Suzhou Singapore International School or SSIS (IB and non-IB curriculums) and EtonHouse (IB thru middle school and then AP). Dulwich and SSIS are next to each other in SIP, EtonHouse is in another part of Suzhou. We are applying to Dulwich - it seems to have a somewhat stronger reputation. all three schools have websites to look at. My husband has visited Dulwich and says that they are building a new campus across the street from where they are now which will be open for the 2013-2014 year.