Annulment

i agree to for some comments that marriage is only a pare we sign in front of the priest.sometimes it's better to live to your someone without married,it depends upon them if they love each other the why not...

i heard this many time s that if you are separated in 12 years,i can have another love life without marriage..or just a companion on life....

singababes wrote:

i heard this many time s that if you are separated in 12 years,i can have another love life without marriage..or just a companion on life....

Not true, already asked my attorney about that for a friend.  However if you haven't seen your spouse in a long time, you can get a presumption of death.

the cost is around 220k to 250k all in, that's the standard price. but if you will retain the services of the big firms here in the Philippines, that would cost about 400k to 600k. the duration would be 10 months to 14 months.

if that would be cost for the annulment i think i should go for legal separation then even though the important is we can do what we whant except married on church again.....thank you can't afford that very big amount ...

Im from Philippines and is it possible to file an annulment while I'm here in dubai but I can't afford to pay for the attorney.
I am separated for 11 years and we have 4 children without any support from their father.He has his own new family now with 2 kids.
Do you think they can grant my petition for annulment as soon as possible without putting out too much money with my side.

Annulment is very costly and takes time. so time and money is matters most.

These are all interesting posts. I am very much interested with everyone here especially to those who succeeded with their respective annulment cases. My boyfriend and I wants to get married soon but he need to file an annulment first from his wife. They are separated for 4 years now. I am here abroad and soon he will be leaving to earn for his annulment. So, at this point in time how much does it really cost and how long?  I've seen different rates & timelines but surely will patiently wait for his annulment to be granted in time.

My sister also married in Dubai & processing her annulment case in the Philippines right now.

I would like to seek for an annulment.  Anybody who can refer me a good reliable lawyer in Cebu.

Hello, guys.  Anyone who can refer me to a good and reliable lawyer in Cebu.  Does it matter how many years I've been separated before I can file an annulment?

can anyone refer a lawyer from davao city?

So much time,money and effort!Never done this,but I would get hold of a forger!~

Your figures are a bit on the high side unless you are going down the "fast track" route which from experience I would advise against.
My fiance and I are expecting decision any day now, atty says he has never lost case so we are optimistic.
Total cost around P120,000. Atty says he never charges more than 80,000. Psychologist cost 30,000.
Application files in Mindinao. total time around 10 months so far.Court cases all done 3 mths ago this week so any day now.

sorry, my post above was in response to post from chellababy 4/4/13

hi, i been separated to my husband for 13 years now. we have 3 kids. Last 4 years my mother talk to my husband about our daughters(Twins) that he can give a support, because you need to worked for them, not only my daughter supported. That's why my kids now in there father side. Last 2008, I talk to my husband by phone we made an agreement that   after high school I' m the one support for college, but i can't, i 'm still send money for my kids. My husband have worked but not regular, we did't talk I send directly the money to the kids.
By this situation, I have already plans, I have already  house and lot for the kids, when they in college. I dont want my husband to be part of that house. What will I do if I' m file a annulment?
it is costly? if we both agree for the annulment, it is possible not to long for the processing, I plan when I get a vacation next year.Please give me advice.

Looking for quick annulment.what is the requirements and how to start since i work abroad.thankshope to heAr from u soon.

where r u from in phil Madny? pm me

Hi everyone!

I highly recommend Montano Flamiano and Associates Law Office. I can guarantee that they are good and expert annulment lawyers in the Philippines.

My lawyer Atty Jojo handled my annulment case last year and fortunately, the decision came out in less than a year. I filed it last January 2012 and it ended last November 2012. He and the staff in the office were very helpful and they have always made themselves available for me.

Here are Montano Flamiano and Associates Law's contact numbers: 8405275 and 09998893868.

Hello cityonahill -> I invite you to recommend this company into the Philippines Business directory. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

there's a group which helps people who undergo philippine annulment....

facebook.com/groups/248834461929474/258332024313051/?notif_t=group_comment

it is better to undergo to regular annulment...it may take time but less worries about under the table systems...

try this group...they talk about annulment..the members there are undergoing annulment.

Hello..

I just wanted to seek legal advise. I am 28 years of age.. I was married 3 years ago with my past girlfriend for a reason that she actually propose to me that after i marry her she could petition me, because 3 days after the marriage she already went to canada.. Now, i can see that this kind of relationship isnt working... I never really loved her that much but since on my younger years i have my own dreams too thats why i took this offer.. I wanted to file for an annulment for a simple reason that i am not happy anymore.. We never really lived together as husband and wife. So, is there any grounds for annulment for this matter? Please advise. Thanks and regards.

how can i file an annulment here in the phils we've been separated for almost 7 yrs. can u help me?

Hi, my name is Andy and I want to get married to a girl from the Davao area. She is married, has a little 5 year old girl and she does not get any support from her husband. In fact, she hasn't seen him in four years and he is living with another woman and has had a child with this other woman. Could you please give me the name of your lawyer so that we can start the annullment process?

Hi, could you please send me the name and # of your lawyer in the Davoa area? Thanks Andy Geisweller

hi , im meadanne , can you help me., regarding the annulment thanks..

Would appreciate if you can share the name and contact details of your Lawyer?

Thanks & God bless,
Jet

I HAVE FRIEND THEY ARE BOTH IN OTHER COUNTRY.HER HUSBAND HAVE ALREADY SON TO ANOTHER WOMAN,MY FRIEND SHE REALLY WANT TO ANNUL THEIR MARRIAGE,HOW SHE GONNA START SINCE THEY ARE BOTH IN ANOTHER COUNTRY.

Hello urdaneta -> Could you please lower your caps lock so as to ease the reading? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

I just wanna seek some advice about annulment. I was married November of 2011. I've read & know that it should be 5 year marriage & not living in the same roof with your partner before u can file for annulment. Im  working & living here at SG since March 2012. My husband & i have been separated since January 2012. Btw he's an American, reason why i left its becoz he's still dating & bringing different ladies in our house when we're still living together. Im aware of the grounds for annulment, im just wondering if it is possible for me to go for annulment the soonest time.. i would be grateful for ur response with my inquiry :)

this time now still waiting for the decision....hope it will come this month...my lawyer is frim cebu...almost 2 years since i filed...

hi, does anyone knows how many days or weeks would it take to wait for the first hearing or first appearance in court? in filing an annulment, becoz i just filed mine last 2 weeks ago, and i'm hoping, that i would be able to attend the first hearing before i go back abroad, but eventually, the judge preferred for atleast 2-3 months after the filing, would it really took that long before u can actually attend the 1st hearing? or it'll be depending on the judge handling your case? I'm just a bit confused right now, kindly advise, all replies would be highly appreciated....

Pricy

flipicaneze wrote:

Me and my soon to be ex both live in the USA, separated.  Since we were married in the Philippines and I don't want to be hit with the AOS if the time ever comes, I filed for Declaration of Nullity in the Philippines. 

I started the process October of 2011 and it should (I stress SHOULD) be over early next year. Some of the time was taken up with me finding time and money to travel back and forth from/to Chicago to take care of it.(so far twice, and again in this upcoming October)  Also filing the summons by publication takes another three weeks after we couldn't successfully serve by courier (US Postal Service Registered Mail)

Good news however, Supreme Court of the Philippines has ruled recently that judges can no longer delay their case decisions.  The more judgments they make before the end of every fiscal year, the better they look.

If you are looking for an attorney in Cebu, let me know.  Mine has been pretty good so far, compared to the rumors i have heard about most Filipino businessman.

...hi i am new member here site..im looking for attorney im living in cebu..pls give an info ..thanks

flipicaneze wrote:
missymai wrote:

Hi All, I'm new here on this site.
I just want to ask regarding Annulment Case. Could you please advise any trusted Lawyer / Attorney for my case? I want to file during my vacation in May 2013. How much does it cost? How long will it take? I have been separated since year 2003 and have only 1 son living with my parents in PI. I have been inquired since last year, but some of them said it takes more or less 1 year. Please advise. Your help is much appreciated.Thank you so much!

Well are you getting a Nullification or Annulment?  Annulment is more difficult.  In the end you can marry again.

The time for me so far is coming up to two years.  100,000PHP+ I have paid my attorney, that's including acceptance fee and administrative costs.  It also depends where you are at.  My attorney is in Cebu area.  If you are going to fight the case in Cebu I can pass you his name.  Just Private Message me if you want his name and number.

..HI SIR CAN YOU HELP ME TO HAVE A GOOD ATTORNEY IM LIVING HERE IN CEBU NOW SO FAR IM FINDING ATTORNEY COS I WANT TO FILE AN ANNULMENT TO MY EX HUBBY

jing gonzales wrote:
flipicaneze wrote:
missymai wrote:

Hi All, I'm new here on this site.
I just want to ask regarding Annulment Case. Could you please advise any trusted Lawyer / Attorney for my case? I want to file during my vacation in May 2013. How much does it cost? How long will it take? I have been separated since year 2003 and have only 1 son living with my parents in PI. I have been inquired since last year, but some of them said it takes more or less 1 year. Please advise. Your help is much appreciated.Thank you so much!

Well are you getting a Nullification or Annulment?  Annulment is more difficult.  In the end you can marry again.

The time for me so far is coming up to two years.  100,000PHP+ I have paid my attorney, that's including acceptance fee and administrative costs.  It also depends where you are at.  My attorney is in Cebu area.  If you are going to fight the case in Cebu I can pass you his name.  Just Private Message me if you want his name and number.

..HI SIR CAN YOU HELP ME TO HAVE A GOOD ATTORNEY IM LIVING HERE IN CEBU NOW SO FAR IM FINDING ATTORNEY COS I WANT TO FILE AN ANNULMENT TO MY EX HUBBY

WHERE ARE YOU HERE IN CEBU?

in my lawyer now...pay at first 120,000  then nit included the rest...just budget maybe 160,000....it will be ok but it takes very much time i must say...almost 2 yrs  last May 18,2013...but at least this month of June the decision come out for so very long time of waiting...or in July....hope i have my annulment so i can have my new life again...anyway my lawyer come from cebu city...as u heard from other lawyers it take 6-9 months will be finished but i dont know what happens in my case...it takes more than 2 years...but it feels ok now coz its ok....haayyy Lord....thank u and hope to have it...

Lavander I have read your post bout the processing of your annulment
And I also want to try you lawyer, cos to be honest I' also file annulment
And from the day I filed it, my lawyer didn't even give me any info bout the case
I also pay them right after we had talk.. It's been 1 year now and still no status or info from
Them.. Hope u could also give me the contact number if your lawyer..
Thanks and I am looking forward to hear from you ..

hi i want to know exactly the steps on how to be annulled from my marriage just in 3 weeks or 1 month.im civilly married last dec.8,2002.we separated last 2008

hi lavender, can you please provide me your laywer and who could help us with the annulment process? I really appreciate your help.

thanks a lot.