Im new and looking to make some friends :)

Hi there,

I am new to this website but have been living in Singapore since Feb. I am keen to make some new friends! I am Irish and 23years old.

I am pretty laid back and just looking for some friends who would like to go for a coffee or a beer (I am Irish, so it would probably end up being more than the one ;) Would love to meet some cool guys or girls to hang out with

Cheers :)

Sarah2433 your lucky...:) welcome to Expat.com, im sure after this thread there will be a count down asking you lets go for coffee :P

You will find a good number of people, but be aware all are not alike. I wish you were in Delhi. Do you have any plan to move here?

@ starkhan: You are :offtopic:

Hi welcome aboard. Would be happy to show you around :) I'm from the UK been here around 1.5 years now. Always looking to meet new people

welcome to sg

Hey there :)
I'm 21 and have just moved here from Sydney a couple of weeks ago and am missing my group of mates a lot.
I am definitely keen to go for a beer if you are too. I am finding it hard to meet anyone. Mind you, it has only been two weeks since I've been here :P
Hope to hear back from you, have a good one.