Looking to meet some new people

Hi There!

I just joined. I am Irish and have been living in Singapore since February. Just hoping to meet some cool people to hang out with :)

welcome to Expat.com

would u like to go for shisha this weekend?

Hi,

Any events for this weekend?

I am African, Now living in Taiwan, I speak French and a little English.
I have travel plans in both countries, Singapore and philipines.
In this regard I would like to make very good friends and contacts in these countries, Singapore and Philippines.

God Bless Us /Thank

hi there,
well nice to hear from you, so let me know abt u, so we cud chat & meet up...

Hey all, so its my last week in Singapore and thought I'd sign off with a bang. My friends are all off on vacation to their various home countries which leaves me and well...I thought of clubbing either this coming Thursday/Friday or even Saturday? So who's gonna join me? I'm looking for 2-3 ppl atleast coz well...I can't go alone. so yeah lemme know, inbox me or something.

HI, you look like someone I can chill out with a drink but how do i contact you?

Hello,
how are you ?
my name is cheikh ibra gueye from senegal west africa.
i want come to singapore to work.But i dont know nobody there thats why i want make friends living to singapore.

sunil071980 wrote:

hi there,
well nice to hear from you, so let me know abt u, so we cud chat & meet up...

debanjan13 wrote:

Hey all, so its my last week in Singapore and thought I'd sign off with a bang. My friends are all off on vacation to their various home countries which leaves me and well...I thought of clubbing either this coming Thursday/Friday or even Saturday? So who's gonna join me? I'm looking for 2-3 ppl atleast coz well...I can't go alone. so yeah lemme know, inbox me or something.

Hello,
how are you ?
my name is cheikh ibra gueye from senegal west africa.
i want come to singapore to work.But i dont know nobody there thats why i want make friends living to singapore.

Hello,
My name is Cheikh Ibra Gueye from Senegal.
I will come to go singapore to work.
But i would like to meet friends from singapore,because i don't know nobody there.
Thank you

Hi Sarah.. Nice to meet you and welcome to Singapore..