RELOCATING FROM DUBAI TO MUSCAT

Hi everybody, my family will relocate from Dubai to Muscat, I need some advice on the best schools offering british system education there and the most prefered area of living

Hello mnlanhm and welcome to the forum!

Hope that you'll soon be given some tips.;)

Harmonie.

American British school is the best and Muscat Choufet school and Muscat International school are good options for you to try

Hello, The British School Muscat (BSM), American British Academy (ABA) and The American International School of Muscat (TAISM) are the best International schools in Muscat. Only they generally have long waiting lists and it is best to apply online for admissions as soon as you can. It does not cost anything and atleast gets your child's name in their waitlist. There is also Muscat International School but that has quite a few Omani students as well.

i would as my friends about the subject...it depends how much you could pay for the school darling.

Thanks everyone,  we registered our kids in TAISM, because there was a waiting list in ABA and excluded BSM cause there is a conflict in GCSE exam board for our son.
- I have other queries:
1. What are the best living areas not far from TAISM
2. Is it possible for an expat to bring a Maid on their residency.  i.e not having to do that through host

1. AZaiba is the best area near TAISM.
2. I think  its possible.