Norway Goverment

Dear People...
I am a simple living boy age 25+ from middle class family living in KARACHI PAKISTAN...i falling in love with a girl and she is from noway..we are in a relation from last 2 years and we haven't meet each other uptil now.. As my family is not willing and allowing me to marry her..we are in deep love..i thought an what ever i heard about people the people of norway are kind hearted an very helpful, i found them the opposite of all this i tried to contact UDI and other GOVERNMENTAL sectors of norway to help me. But, Sorry to say i found them very stoned hearted.. They simply said the cannot help me.. My girf friend was having a job but due to me she faced alot of sickness and she losted her job.. We are on such a stage where life seems dead..i tried many ways to ask for help from GOVERMENT OF NORWAY AND UDI but they seems slaves of their rules and cruel..
Finally i got soo hopeless and cannot find any way to complete my relation with her and i am Thinking to quit my life..because my family will never be there for me and the love of my life is so far that i cant reach to her..so this will be my last option..
If any one of you read this and think you can help me .. I will be thankfull to uou whole life but i still dont hope any thing but miracle happens so just waiting if any one is still a having a human heart and can help me to get to my destination..
Sorry to say people but i found norwegein goverment are heartless..
Stay blesses everyone.. I hope an wish no one ever fall in love with the person living in norway because you cannot get what you want..
With love and regards,,
Victim of love..

Hi and welcome to the forum Dedome!

In fact what is your question? :/
Maybe if you asked precise questions other members would help you.

Regards
Armand

Dedome wrote:

Dear People...
I am a simple living boy age 25+ from middle class family living in KARACHI PAKISTAN...i falling in love with a girl and she is from noway..we are in a relation from last 2 years and we haven't meet each other uptil now.. As my family is not willing and allowing me to marry her..we are in deep love..i thought an what ever i heard about people the people of norway are kind hearted an very helpful, i found them the opposite of all this i tried to contact UDI and other GOVERNMENTAL sectors of norway to help me. But, Sorry to say i found them very stoned hearted.. They simply said the cannot help me.. My girf friend was having a job but due to me she faced alot of sickness and she losted her job.. We are on such a stage where life seems dead..i tried many ways to ask for help from GOVERMENT OF NORWAY AND UDI but they seems slaves of their rules and cruel..
Finally i got soo hopeless and cannot find any way to complete my relation with her and i am Thinking to quit my life..because my family will never be there for me and the love of my life is so far that i cant reach to her..so this will be my last option..
If any one of you read this and think you can help me .. I will be thankfull to uou whole life but i still dont hope any thing but miracle happens so just waiting if any one is still a having a human heart and can help me to get to my destination..
Sorry to say people but i found norwegein goverment are heartless..
Stay blesses everyone.. I hope an wish no one ever fall in love with the person living in norway because you cannot get what you want..
With love and regards,,
Victim of love..

Sorry, but what did you want them to do? fix all papers and everyting so you can live here? soory man but thats not how the life goes, and its not the goverments bussines to deal with sombodys love life.