Work in the Uk

Hi there! My name is Francisco, I'm Portuguese and next month I'll go to the UK (Liverpool area) to try my luck with getting a job. I'll truly appreciate if you help me. Best regards to all of you and Thanx.

hi Francisco! welcome to Expat.com :D

could you tell us a little more about yourself? what sort of work do you currently do and what are you looking for? do you already have interviews lined up for when you get here or will you begin your search once you reach Liverpool?

looking forward to reading you :)

Hi Nerolife, :))! Thanx for your gentle welcome. Well, I appreciate Nature, arts and culture (mostly music and painting). I have many skills in many different areas, 'cause I worked in a lot of different jobs. I'm also a clinical psychologist, but I did a lot of manual work. At the moment I work in the social housing department of a city council (before that I worked in a centre for the Elderly people). In these 2 jobs I didn't/don't work as a psychologist. I'm also a reiki therapist master, a meditation instructor, I worked in agriculture, plumbing, carpentry, electricity, cleanings, catering, etc. What am I looking for? I look for any kind a job, no matter the type of work, anyone is good, as long as I can pay the bills, :))). I have nothing in Liverpool. I'll start my search when I'll get there. I think in Liverpool because it seems that all people go to London and they get there with nothing and finish sleeping in the streets. I thought that Liverpool can be a better choice. What do you think about it? Can you help me? If so, you'll gain an everlast friend, :))).
Kind greetings and hope to hear you soon.
Francisco.