Would like to organise a coffee morning/afternoon with some.ladies

Hi!

I have been here on/off for the last 2 years and never really had.the chance or guts to go out there and make some friends.  I have made a couple but would very much like a circle of friends who can share their experiences too.

Well any newbies waiting to hear from you would love to round up as many as we can would be fun. However we do live in a apartment here so it would have to be a.meeting somewhere communal for all.

Hope to see few people!

Well if you want to meet at a compound - welcome here, certainly not the best but it's got chairs lunch and sun (sometimes)

Count me in if your heading out somewhere!! x

Hi There,
You are welcome to come to my compound too. Let me know when it is to be, I will bring some other ladies as well. If you are going out let me know where.

BTW  we share the same birthday:)

If you make it evening/weekend, you'll be including us working women!  :top:

Thank you all for your response!

Sandy storm we do share the same bday happy belated bday!

Well firstly i would be so delightful to sit outside in the sun for a change. Since we have some ladies who are working and.would prefer.evenings or weekends. Unfortunately dont think i can do this weekend so was thinking as soon as monday 23rd tmrw! Or tues evening pls let me know which is suitable for most of you so we'll go with majority!

I am thinking a outdoor coffee place. called caribou in marina mall the mall opposite riyadh gallery? 

Pls let me know.as.soon as you can. Thankyou ladies!

Ah I cannot do either day - a friend and I are going to head off to another compound for breakfast Friday morning if anyone else wants to join us of course will need your full name for the gate. PM me with it, I imagine we will head over there for 10am xx

Alliecat wrote:

And if you could allow boys with ponytails, count me in :happy:

londonwifey wrote:

Thank you all for your response!

Sandy storm we do share the same bday happy belated bday!

Well firstly i would be so delightful to sit outside in the sun for a change. Since we have some ladies who are working and.would prefer.evenings or weekends. Unfortunately dont think i can do this weekend so was thinking as soon as monday 23rd tmrw! Or tues evening pls let me know which is suitable for most of you so we'll go with majority!

I am thinking a outdoor coffee place. called caribou in marina mall the mall opposite riyadh gallery? 

Pls let me know.as.soon as you can. Thankyou ladies!

And a belated Happy Birthday to you:D

I am so sorry I can't make either days as it is my Husband's birthday tomorrow and we are off to Jordan for a long weekend.

How about next week??
Have you got any info about the coffee mornings that are being held on the compounds.
There is Seder Compound on 29th April.  Ishbillia (formerly Jadawel)Compound, on 13th May, it is a special (American) Mothers Day morning (you don't have to be a Mother to go)
On the 19th May there will be one at Ranco Compound. If you fancy any or all of them PM me your email and I will send you details.

Best Wishes.

TheLegendLeads wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

And if you could allow boys with ponytails, count me in :happy:

And a belated Happy Birthday to you:D

I am so sorry I can't make either days as it is my Husband's birthday tomorrow and we are off to Jordan for a long weekend.

How about next week??
Have you got any info about the coffee mornings that are being held on the compounds.
There is Seder Compound on 29th April.  Ishbillia (formerly Jadawel)Compound, on 13th May, it is a special (American) Mothers Day morning (you don't have to be a Mother to go)
On the 19th May there will be one at Ranco Compound. If you fancy any or all of them PM me your email and I will send you details.

Best Wishes.

Ok it seems we.should go for.next week since this week might be difficult for everyone. Will get back to all on what day?!

@londonwify y dont u arrange a mix getogather or party husbands and male can participate.........its my suggation and for this my compound is avaible.

desertlifestyle wrote:

@londonwify y dont u arrange a mix getogather or party husbands and male can participate.........its my suggation and for this my compound is avaible.

nice idea.. except you're a 4 hour drive away!

Why don't guys (we):P(depends if girls wanna join) go get together for coffee. :lol: lets plan

wilson_derry wrote:

Why don't guys (we):P(depends if girls wanna join) go get together for coffee. :lol: lets plan

:top: Yes depends *IFF girls wanna join

*IFF = mathematical term that means 'IF and ONLY IF' :)

haven't you guys been planning to meet for like 6 mos. now? :lol:

You mean it hasn't happened YET ?!?

Alliecat wrote:

haven't you guys been planning to meet for like 6 mos. now? :lol:

You mean it hasn't happened YET ?!?

We end up meeting on EB forum only !!! :P

I would love to catch this gathering, but am afraid i couldn't make it for this weekend.

why dun u ladies invite us officially :p so we could be there ;)

@ TheLegendLeads & saimans, coffee is coffee, guys we are ready to get in together for dinner :lol: IFF girls ready to pay the bill.

wilson_derry wrote:

IFF girls ready to pay the bill.

Yeah, that's gonna happen :rolleyes:

@ Naveed Nawaz catching get in together is not a big deal only get in together happens on E-B and later will postpone again and re-plan, wait and watch :lol:

Lets have e-coffee and e-dinner and e-meeting !! Oh I forgot, e-meeting we do on EB !!!

Wow more response from the men!  Hahahaha...well as allicat keeps mentioning perhaps.you guys should organise something, just as i am trying with the LADIES!!

Well firstly some of you guys arw in khobar,dammam. So as alliecat said 4 hours drive...is there reallly nothing going on in khobar?

Secondly it is a ladies gathering...since i am married i wanted to make femalefriends only because it.is easier to get about do stuff with ladies and i dont live in a compound although alot of you have kindly offered you compound as a place to meet..so you guys are.putting the guilt trip on me cause i dont want to be rude... Confused! Someone.help me out here???? Pls

I look forward to an invitation & as i am in dammam if it would be confirmed party i will be there fore sure :D

Naveed Nawaz wrote:

I look forward to an invitation & as i am in dammam if it would be confirmed party i will be there fore sure :D

Confirmed party, Come over !!! :P

Saimans if you r hosting this party then i should bring my colleagues too shouldn't i?

Naveed Nawaz wrote:

Saimans if you r hosting this party then i should bring my colleagues too shouldn't i?

I thought that was understood !!! :)

Saimans you are encouraging ... are you going to give NN a time and place?

wilson_derry wrote:

@ TheLegendLeads & saimans, coffee is coffee, guys we are ready to get in together for dinner :lol: IFF girls ready to pay the bill.

Come on @wilson, some lucky times you must consider paying your bill yourself as well. :lol:

LoopyLou87 wrote:

Can NN travel 400km just for a cup of coffee? :rolleyes:

TheLegendLeads wrote:
LoopyLou87 wrote:

Well seems like he really wants to, and he'll need it by the time he gets here :blink:

TheLegendLeads wrote:
LoopyLou87 wrote:

Of course i will at least won't get bore in riyadh as am familiar to many places of riyadh.

Sorry ladies, we (boys) blew your thread :)

Guys, let us open discussion in a new thread.

:offtopic:

TheLegendLeads wrote:

You guys have TEN threads which ALWAYS die out because ...

YOU NEVER DO ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!

sure shudnt bother pinkies

saimans wrote:
Naveed Nawaz wrote:

You're trusting saimans?   :blink:

Why? isn't he trust worthy?

Alliecat wrote:
saimans wrote:
Naveed Nawaz wrote:

You're trusting saimans?   :blink:

:lol: Good one!

@Saimans, Swear on God you are not planning on a hide-and-seek game with NN. :lol:

girls are made in heaven so boys are always a sticky note :P and our threads are still alive. one or other it will be live :rolleyes::dumbom:

TheLegendLeads wrote:
wilson_derry wrote:

Come on @wilson, some lucky times you must consider paying your bill yourself as well. :lol:

Sure if they agree for a coffee and dinner paid off :P:lol: but at least we are not forcing any girls or convening them lets get in together.

Alliecat wrote:
TheLegendLeads wrote:

You guys have TEN threads which ALWAYS die out because ...

YOU NEVER DO ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!

:) My suggestion was an ACID TEST. You'll see not even a single of us will open a new thread :) We are role models for lethargics :cool: