Postal service in kuwait?

Have any idea....or does anybody know exactly how to send and receive letters here in Kuwait? I miss writing letters to all my penpals around the world! :(

u know those REALLY big telephone places in Kuwait? theres one in Salmiya near the NBK roundabout, where Mini Geant is, those places are open in the morning only, and if u go to the basement, u'll find the postal service, and even post boxes if u want to receive letters, coz u cant have them sent to ur house. u can have them sent to ur company address tho.

so go there and send letters :)

Aw Legacy! Thankkkkk youuuuuu!!!! I'll go there and see :) you're always helpful..."Mr.know everything!" Great!!!

just trying to be helpful :D

u know where the place is right? its a HUGE grey building, with a very long column with all these dishes on top. but u need to go there early in the morning, like during work :/

I don't know exactly.... but I'll find somehow,when i get time, have a friend in Salmiya so it won't be hard.. aaah early morning! I hate! Im really working in the morning so I'll have to make it in a day off! Thanks:p

just look up :P u'll find a long column, the building looks like its made of lego, its grey too. blue fence around it i think.

Hi
Every Area has post office in kuwait it depends which area you are living.
Take care and have a nice day

I must have been misinformed. Someone told me that I couldn't get a po box because they are all full. :/ I can always use the work address but still, it'd be nice to have my own.

msjaydee wrote:

I must have been misinformed. Someone told me that I couldn't get a po box because they are all full. :/ I can always use the work address but still, it'd be nice to have my own.

Mostly there reply is full but be polite, talk nicely and have one if still full then try few days later again  good luck

Nayana wrote:

I don't know exactly.... but I'll find somehow,when i get time, have a friend in Salmiya so it won't be hard.. aaah early morning! I hate! Im really working in the morning so I'll have to make it in a day off! Thanks:p

hi nayana welcome
most areas of kuwait has post offices and housed near coop super markets. GPO was in Maliya but now their building is under refurbishment and temporarily housed in keifan parcel office on Road 55. There building has big tower. There is another post office in Mirqab bus station building. Most main post offices open morning and evening sunday to thursday