Play Dates in Al Ain

Hi Everyone:

Just moved to Al Ain last month. I have a 4 year old boy that loves to play with other kids, create, build.
Do parents set play dates in Al Ain or interested in starting one?
I do not mind entertaining, coffee, tea, healthy snacks for kids. Any suggestions? Thanks,

Hana

I am here...I messaged you my email address :D Hope we can all get together soon :D

[Moderated: :offtopic:]

Hana2525 wrote:

Hi Everyone:

Just moved to Al Ain last month. I have a 4 year old boy that loves to play with other kids, create, build.
Do parents set play dates in Al Ain or interested in starting one?
I do not mind entertaining, coffee, tea, healthy snacks for kids. Any suggestions? Thanks,

Hana

HI there,
I know you posted this a long time ago and I just arrived here last week and like you wanting something for my boy to play with and much better if he can mingle with other kids.  Just wondering what is your experience with this?
We are near Yas Mall unfortunately I only rely on a shuttle bus to where we are staying.
Regards,
Evelyn

Hello vinne,

Well, yes indeed this topic is really old, you will not probably get any response so i am closing it.

You already have a topic on the Al Ain forum : Any play centre for kids over 6yrs old? , you will be more likely to interact there.

Best of luck,
Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed