I'm losing hope in finding apartments, please help

Hi all, I arrived in Riyadh last week and I'm still searching for furnished apartments or studios, in compound or outside (if clean and mostly western). I need to move out of the hotel next week so I need something very quick.

I can pay up to 70000 SAR for this 1-bedroom or studio, so please let me know where to go. I'm a single male with iqama.

Please let me know if you have a list of western-popular furnished apartments in the Olaya, Suleimaniyya, or DQ, or any compound apartment you've heard of that does not have the brutal waiting list.

Thanks a lot.

Hi jeanae82, I may invite you to take a look at the section Housing in Riyadh, you may even post your ad there.;)

Good luck,
Harmonie.;)

jeanae82 wrote:

Hi all, I arrived in Riyadh last week and I'm still searching for furnished apartments or studios, in compound or outside (if clean and mostly western). I need to move out of the hotel next week so I need something very quick.

I can pay up to 70000 SAR for this 1-bedroom or studio, so please let me know where to go. I'm a single male with iqama.

Please let me know if you have a list of western-popular furnished apartments in the Olaya, Suleimaniyya, or DQ, or any compound apartment you've heard of that does not have the brutal waiting list.

Thanks a lot.

Hi, there's a guy in the classifieds named Mohammed who always seems to have apts. or villas for rent.  Even if he isn't advertising anything at the moment, it might be a good idea to drop him a note.  70,000 isn't bad!  You'll find something :)

hi , i have a fully furnished apartment to share in suleimania , oppossite to king fahad medical city entrance 3, pls call email me at [email protected] if interested

jeanae82 wrote:

Thanks a lot.

Greetings. You can find 2 bedrooms fully furnished in the compound exit 8 and 9, the rent is 55,000 SR to 90,000 SR