Facebook problems

I can never access facebook at my apartment which uses an ethernet connection. I wanted to ask if anyone knows how to gain access to facebook in Vietnam? I can use it at work, but I never can at home. Any suggestions?

Thank you

I just change the DNCP and DNS server settings to a certain IP address to access FB on my router.

PM me for more info...

download hotspotshield. free proxy but u need to listen to some adverts if you are not purchasing it

Phi Long wrote:

I just change the DNCP and DNS server settings to a certain IP address to access FB on my router.

I'm gonna guess you mean DHCP settings?

If that is the case you don't need to change these as this is your local address. You only need to change the DNS settings.

@OP
Use google DNS settings (8.8.8.8) or some other top level DNS server and you should be good to go.

If your looking for alternatives look at subscribing to a VPN service or install a third party software such as TOR.

I'd avoid the likes of hotspotshield and the like as they hae been known to cause other issues and present security risks to your PC.

When you say your connected via ethernet is that to your modem or to the building's ?

I don't use FB myself but I was trying out a new browser called Maxthon 3. It seems to open up FB with no adjustments to any settings. Might want to give it a try.

Budman1 wrote:

I don't use FB myself but I was trying out a new browser called Maxthon 3. It seems to open up FB with no adjustments to any settings. Might want to give it a try.

Yep its a great browser very light footprint and runs great on my android too :) Been using that one for a while

Thanks guys. I'm still using IE8 as a primary browser but I like to try out something new every once in awhile. Right now I'm looking for some free software to type text into a PDF document. Got any ideas??

I liked this one:  PDF Escape. Thanks

CutePDf is my choice :)

Download and use the Ultrasufl program.

Budman i think she is referring to accessing FB :)