Hi jubail friends.

arab friend u r welcome. dont know arabic,,guys can any body help......or suggest any classes in jubail........

Hi vinuvincentv!

Could you please introduce yourself?

Thanks
Armand

i am vinu and i am 27 (indian) ,reached jubail a couple of weeks ago. i am workin in a private medical center in jubail as administrator. i am very much interested in arab culture and language.

interests

movie
music
travel
culture
networking
reading

warm regards

vinuvincentv wrote:

i am vinu and i am 27 (indian) ,reached jubail a couple of weeks ago. i am workin in a private medical center in jubail as administrator. i am very much interested in arab culture and language.

interests

movie
music
travel
culture
networking
reading

warm regards

Sorry, Vinny.. all your interests are forbidden here!  Well, you can read.. in the privacy of your home. Late at night.  With the draperies closed.

:lol:

Welcome onboard!

and dont forget to take your sock friend with ya :P kidding ok Vinu i dont know any classes but i got a web site that might help you to get started on the arabic Language and you can pick up from your co workers...
here is the website to help you to get started and welcome to jubail byki.com

Welcome to jubail...

hi
ia m sunny belong to pak now in jubail i am looking male friend

hello sunny
indian 39 at jubail looking for friendship

hi there, i am looking for male friends in jubail or dammam

Hi sohail from Pakistan working as Planning engineer in tecnimont just settled in jubail 1.5 months before

hello me too looking for male friends at jubail

Hi , I'm from here I live here , u r more then welcome , what would u like to know ?

hello

let us meet and talk more
indian 39 at jubail

hello guys....what's up jubail!!! friends are welcome....keep in touch...

New Office timing (for summer) sucks... can't even go to gym... :@

Hit me up bro.

Alliecat wrote:
vinuvincentv wrote:

interests

movie
music
travel
culture
networking
reading

warm regards

Sorry, Vinny.. all your interests are forbidden here!  Well, you can read.. in the privacy of your home. Late at night.  With the draperies closed.

:lol:

Welcome onboard!

That's hilarious. Exaggerating a bit though.

Hi brown. Whats up ronight. Feeling bored here :/

Maboy wrote:

Hi brown. Whats up ronight. Feeling bored here :/

whats up maboy???

long time no hear...