Hi all

hi everybody , how are u all ! im 23 years old .  actually , i want to improve my english better and faster by making friendships with native people .  good moments to u .

Hi!

welcome to Expat.com

wilson_derry wrote:

welcome to Expat.com

thank u

Hi sweetieboyy and Welcome to Expat-blog.
For sure you will improve your English here. As the site is an English based forum and if you actively take part, you will find you are reading and writing in English that will give you practice.
Over time, you will improve and then become fluent.  :D

Good luck
Jaz :)

jazzy851 wrote:

Hi sweetieboyy and Welcome to Expat-blog.
For sure you will improve your English here. As the site is an English based forum and if you actively take part, you will find you are reading and writing in English that will give you practice.
Over time, you will improve and then become fluent.  :D

Good luck
Jaz :)

thank u so much

Welcome and good luck to your quest...

sweetieboyy wrote:

hi everybody , how are u all ! im 23 years old .  actually , i want to improve my english better and faster by making friendships with native people .  good moments to u .

Hi Sweetieboy, do you think that only 'native people' can help you better your english ?

Even I want to improve myself in the English language.

ghanshyampdave wrote:
sweetieboyy wrote:

Hi Sweetieboy, do you think that only 'native people' can help you better your english ?

Even I want to improve myself in the English language.

Yeah, you need some serious help, Dave :P

lol

But you guys have brought up an interesting point.  I never 'correct' anybody's English here because I have the utmost respect for your efforts to write in a foreign language.  (Only time we get bent out of shape is when people post here with 'dis' and 'dat' textspeak!).

BUT... I was wondering if you *want* us to correct any really egregious errors we see you making on a consistent basis?

Alliecat wrote:

Yeah, you need some serious help, Dave :P

Thank you. Its always good to learn. Actually I was lazy to write / type, since my childhood. I've never been so active on any forum, nor do I have a habit to write letters / emails.

Alliecat wrote:

But you guys have brought up an interesting point.  I never 'correct' anybody's English here because I have the utmost respect for your efforts to write in a foreign language.  (Only time we get bent out of shape is when people post here with 'dis' and 'dat' textspeak!).

You, or anyone for that matter, has a right to correct us on language mistakes or general netiquettes.

Alliecat wrote:

BUT... I was wondering if you *want* us to correct any really egregious errors we see you making on a consistent basis?

As long as the person whose language is being corrected, is not treated as a 'receiver of service' and the person making the corrections, treat himself / herself as the 'provider of any service', and demand, in return for the said service, any fees, charges, consideration or remuneration in cash or kind or otherwise, payable either in advance or on completion of the said service; I *want* to be 'corrected'. :P

ghanshyampdave wrote:

As long as the person whose language is being corrected, is not treated as a 'receiver of service' and the person making the corrections, treat himself / herself as the 'provider of any service', and demand, in return for the said service, any fees, charges, consideration or remuneration in cash or kind or otherwise, payable either in advance or on completion of the said service; I *want* to be 'corrected'. :P

so... long story short.. if it's FREE, you want it! :D

But the problem is, we don't want this forum to be patrolled by the grammar police.  That ends up in petty nit-picking by native speakers.

Maybe it's better to just have a separate thread?  Where people can participate if desired?

Done. Either way, its fine with me. :)

Nothing good on earth comes for free Dave (except the thread Alliecat has suggested about).

We can name it 'Assassination Thread - Come Get Screwed!' :lol:

Has anyone seen very OLD hilarious 'Improve Your English' commercials?

Let me search on Youtube and paste the links:

Ok here you go: :lol::lol:

1- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmOTpIVxji8

2- http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=en … UEkOVdUjHc

3- This one is DAMN crazy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSkgWYXJ … re=related

hey.. you need to move all this to the DIGRESSION THREAD before you get this thread closed down for .. digressions! lol

Done!

thank u all

dynamo1131 wrote:

Welcome and good luck to your quest...

thanks for being kind