Unclean water in Bhopal

I heard the news about unclean water suffers people in Bhopal, Can anyone give me opinions? What are the factors bringing about this situation and how can Indian gov. solve this problem?

Thank you :)

why are so much prostitutes in thailand, why do people all over the world go to thailand for sex - aren't thai men able satisfy their women? what can thailand government do to solve this problem?
or thi government only interested to collect the tax from the prostitutes?

sorry for this type of a provocative question.

I really thought that Expat.com mainly as an information platform and a discussion forum for expats regarding the expat life - and not for flexing our muscles on international politics, bilateral trade, rating the efficiency of the governance etc.

Thank you for your opinion, I think that it's not a problem if some fact is discussed. I don't think your questions are provocative, in contrast I prefer to answer you. I think expat life is related with every situation in a country! not only good things but also bad things and I hope that one day the whole world will be healed

for your question, I really worry about it, you know it's true that gov need tax from travelers who come to Thailand wanting sex experience with prostitutes in Thailand. And you know, girls being prostitutes are suffered from poverty, and most of them are periphery-people. they just were born in unfortunate world. It seems like there is no one do something to change it, most guys from the other rest of the world still want to buy sex and Thai gov. still need tax from bars or anything like that!

Could we please avoid going :offtopic: ?

Thanks,
Harmonie.

@ jsan if you feel the water is contaminated then avoid drinking tap water and use bottle water supplied by bisleri or  kinley company.
In Bangalore people use bottle water for Drinking, due to the water taste is different( bore well) 

Do some research you will know.

I know in India you will never face problem for water(unclean) . Indian government is taking good care for water service.

ูู^^

Unclean water in Bhopal? Have you not heard of Union Carbide? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhopal_disaster. The Indian government helped Warren Anderson. It is unlikely that they will ever admit that they were wrong.