Moving companies for relocation Paris --> Bangkok. Suggestions?

We need quotes from three different (reliable) moving companies to move our belongings from France (near Paris) to Bangkok.

Does anyone have a suggestion?

Thanks for your replies!

Sea freight or air freight?
Unless they have to pack your things into the cartons I have no idea, but if only transporting from A to B, I might come up with some suggestions.

Anyway, try to pack all on pallet and wrap the outside so they cannot see what is in the inside (even though its cartons only). They will take off the cartons, and cartons they throw with.
Use pallet frames if possible, it will protect the content from weight pressure from other goods.

I am working with logistics daily :)

No, what we are looking for is a company that packs everything for us and moves our belongings to Bangkok by air.

Thanks for the warning though!

Give this link a try.

intlmovers.com/worldwide_movers.html?gclid=CKvh7JKAyq8CFc4a6wodel5WYA

Thanks for your help Straydog,

I used the link to ask for three quotes.

You can also look for DB SCHENKER Thailand Just tell them that you are referred by ThaiPropertyGuide.com they will assist you for everything that is need to be done.

regards to this email me so I Can give you the contact for DB Schenker here is my email [email protected]

Hi, we moved from Milan to Bangkok and we used the Tiger worldwide as the company to help us! They came to our house, packed everything we had, bring to bangkok, opened n helped us to open the packed n put all big stufs we had n everything was great! May be you can consider this company in your list! :). We also use this company moved from Milan to Shanghai by plane.