Moving to doha

hi
im new on forum dont really know how it works im sure ill get 2grips quickly :-) so im moving 2 doha in august with my dad his wife and my daughter how exciteing yes but verry scary 2. im looking for some advice on life schools jobs anything really please. i have never been to doha so its all going 2be new for my daughter and mysalf ofcourse. x

Moving to Doha, is the thing if I move any where today when it come to schools Doha is great foe both mid and hig Fducation
if you have ajob assigment there best schools for your kids, easy life qataries are to them selvesare very business oriented by no means are any more Camel Jokies so money is good there currency id 3 to one great taxes are almost none cars are dirt  cheap take your pick what else Electronics are tax free easy life
good luck.

thankyou marrakech do u live in doha? my daughter is 9years old wher looking at two schools they seem really good. i am a hairdresser and have done alot off work in hospatality so jobs looking good. my dad lives in dubai seems life is very simliar
thanx for your time

Vicki,

I wish you the best of luck here in Doha, I hope you will benefit from this experience.

Its hard to find a good school over here, but i keep hearing good things about Qatar International School and Choeuifat.

Feel free to ask any questions as all of us will help you settle here in Doha!

Mohammed