Sharing with English speaker

hi,
i am looking for share accomodition withe English speaker family how can i get it here in Riadh???
can any one help me to faind it??
thank you

I haven't actually ever heard of a family sharing accomodition with a stranger here in Saudi, I hope other members can be of help.

yes i know
but i do not know why it is not "Possible" only here in KSA
:blink:
thank you,

hello,
is any one here can help me:/

It is possible amongst many Asian expats who do offer roos for boarders except that they prefer to confine it to people of their own nationalities r those recommended by friends and family. It sure is not common practise for people to offer rooming facilities within their homes to total strangers in KSA. Privacy in KSA, irrespective of ethnicity or nationality, is quite a serious issue amongst a large populous.

Keep in mind too, that when you mention "family" you are talking about the likelihood of having a male such as yourself in the company of a non related female. That is a BIG NO-NO here. I was just in a restaurant with a family section and the waiter was more concerned with making sure that single male customers could not peek through the blinds at the ladies in the family section. This is how ridiculous it can get. But that's Saudi. Be careful what you ask for...

yah i know that but some times you do things under table :)
i know it is hrde but i am tring ,
you know "i can share with amrican guys " here in Riadh but i prefere sahering with family "with kids " to learn more
when i share with amirican guys i can improve  my English but they will be busy "but the kids will have fun with me and i will learn from they"
Thank you for Attention

yaser

Yasser,

You need to empty your mailbox here BEFORE you write to people!!

Might help you get a few replies ;)

yah Alie

thank you for this note

i will do it

thank you